Hope Nicole Mikesell

Feb 28, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheSpectrum.com

St. George, Utah - Hope Nicole Mikesell 'Penguin' 14 years old, passed away on February 24, 2008 in St. via TheSpectrum.com

Comments
1 - 20 of 70 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
denise ann mikesell

Saint George, UT

#1 Mar 9, 2008
My Dear daughter Hope Nicole Mikesell,

I have this great need to thank you for every hug you let me give you, for every time you let me tickle your back, for every piece of toast you let me cook you. I need to thank you for every baby bird you found for us to recue. I am always thankful for each time you called for me. I am thankful for being your mom, and letting me know how unique and special you are, you let me see my innocense through your eyes, you counted on me, and you thought I was magical, when in my mind your the magical person, today and forever. I love you.Your Mom
Sarah Elizabeth Vigil

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2008
Imself could not have found me a more perfect best friend, little sister, and balance. i will miss you day in and day out until this thing i call existence is over. hopey i love you baby doll. i will never forget.
ashley lanay repass-adams

South Jordan, UT

#3 Mar 22, 2008
i could not have found a better friend, sister, and missing part of my heart, you were always there for me as i was for you, i just wish i could have seen your smile one last time, i am however happy that i met you when i did, your were my light in the dark and were and are the most closest thing i could of ever thought i could have had close to me, i loved you and forever will pray for you. WE all miss you very much, but as we cried you laughed at us for being suck crybabies:) i will see you when my time here is done untill then, watch over me, for you were and always be my gaurdian angel, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. (=^^=)
Brandon Wright

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Apr 2, 2008
I never could have found a better girl for me.I gave her everything that i had because i knew that she would care for me and everything i stood for.For a while she was the only true thing that i had to keep me on my feet.Now i mourn everytime i fall asleep.I cry when im in the shower.And i look away from the spots that we used to hang out at.I felt that i could tell her everything and she did with me to.We had plans to make something better of our lives.Now i must go at it alone and try to be someone instead of something.I have yet to sleep at night and not thing of her.I never want those dreams to stop.It would be a painful thing for me to loose those dreams of her.I miss you baby and i want you to know that my heart is still beating for you.
Cousin Marisha

Portland, OR

#5 Apr 4, 2008
i did know you but not like i wanted to i wish terribly that i could have known you in your later days i know you as my little baby cousin with nthin but happyness and joy you were always a cute little girl and i thought you were awesome! Grand ma keeps telling me how every time she looks at me how much she sees you and how much we were alike wich is also why i wish i knew you better i love you so much and i now we will reunite again when the time comes in the mean time i love you and you will be missed terribly love forever and always Cousin Rishy
Meaghan Bradley

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2008
hey i loved you so much and allways will. i now that we didnt hang out all that much for the past year but i do love you and will never forget you i wish that i could have gone to the movies one last time with you or just hung out but we will do plenty of that in the afterlife. I LOVE YOU AND I ALLWAYS WILL!!!
Gabby ramirez

Saint George, UT

#7 Sep 14, 2008
see hope.
your brother marreid my cusin.
technocoly you were my cusin. still are. you passed away the week after our family joined. i didnt get along with you at first. but i learned to talk to you. you were a sweet person and didnt judge. i never herd you say you hated somebody. you are always in my heart no matter what. i wasent so close to you and i regret that. cause we could have been better friends. i love you girl. and i will see you when my time comes. love you. watch over me until then.bye.:)
ashley lanay repass-adams

Draper, UT

#8 Sep 27, 2008
hope tought us what love really was.
she is remember'd by all those who trully loved her.
and she is loved by all of those who remember her.
Hope was real.
tara moore

Saint George, UT

#9 Oct 6, 2008
dear hope,
thank u so much for being my friends and always being there when i needed u. i hope that i will see u again some day and i hope that things will work out up there i just need u to know that i love u and u were a great friend and i really really miss u lots and lots of love will always be in there sometimes it is hard when i see u. it hurts when i see ur picture and beautiful smile. it reminds me of all the times we spent together and i hope that someday we will become friends again and see u in my heart and soul.i really really miss u.
tara moore

Saint George, UT

#10 Oct 9, 2008
tara moore wrote:
dear hope,
thank u so much for being my friends and always being there when i needed u. i hope that i will see u again some day and i hope that things will work out up there i just need u to know that i love u and u were a great friend and i really really miss u lots and lots of love will always be in there sometimes it is hard when i see u. it hurts when i see ur picture and beautiful smile. it reminds me of all the times we spent together and i hope that someday we will become friends again and see u in my heart and soul.i really really miss u.
hay i just wanted to say thank you for letting me be your friend its because of you i hold on to life a little longer its because of you i kept on truken i will always always love you no matter whats bettwaen as when i gave you a hug it felt so good and i felt happy but when left on friday i never got to say good buy and i hope it not the last
Gabby Ramirez

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Oct 10, 2008
Hope, i just want to say i miss you. Uhmm i seen Diego your little nephew. He is so cute. He is getting so big. He will 2 in december. Fun for him huh? Only if he got to know you longer. Till this day i still cant believe you left. It was just a shock. I remember i was sick that day of school when everyone was telling everyone else. One of my friends called up and said is it true that hope died. i said noo. Did shee. Noo. i didnt believe, i couldnt let myself i had saw you that week before. Well im sorry me and you did have a good dtart but the good thing is we were cool wi th each other after. i miss you and you will always be in my heart.:)
tara moore

Saint George, UT

#12 Oct 10, 2008
tara moore wrote:
<quoted text>hay i just wanted to say thank you for letting me be your friend its because of you i hold on to life a little longer its because of you i kept on truken i will always always love you no matter whats bettwaen as when i gave you a hug it felt so good and i felt happy but when left on friday i never got to say good buy and i hope it not the last
ps. your more then a friend
Denise Hopes Mom

Hurricane, UT

#13 Nov 17, 2008
Hope, We know your watching all of us, and most of us can only hope that ya are laughing at us for missing ya so much. We all do miss ya my baby girl, your name is everywhere. I can't hear your name without seeing your face or hearing your laugh. Ya touched so many lives, nore than I ever knew, If any of your friends need or want to get in touch with me, I'm gonna leave my email address here,(deniseannmeginness44@liv e.com)We love ya Hope. There's noone here to make celebrations for, your brother and sister moved too far away too.
Denise Hopes Mom

Hurricane, UT

#14 Nov 17, 2008
I do not know why I just know your gone

Since: Nov 08

Hurricane, UT

#15 Nov 17, 2008
Hope's friends are invited to this address
http://www.myspace.com/deniseannmeginness

Hurricane, UT

#16 Nov 17, 2008

Hurricane, UT

#17 Nov 19, 2008
okay so the link did not work from the window ,
Hopes Mom

Hurricane, UT

#18 Nov 24, 2008
ashley lanay repass-adams wrote:
i could not have found a better friend, sister, and missing part of my heart, you were always there for me as i was for you, i just wish i could have seen your smile one last time, i am however happy that i met you when i did, your were my light in the dark and were and are the most closest thing i could of ever thought i could have had close to me, i loved you and forever will pray for you. WE all miss you very much, but as we cried you laughed at us for being suck crybabies:) i will see you when my time here is done untill then, watch over me, for you were and always be my gaurdian angel, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.(=^^=)
Thanks Ashley, have a nice family Thanksgiving.
Hopes Mom

Hurricane, UT

#19 Nov 24, 2008
tara moore wrote:
<quoted text>ps. your more then a friend
happy Thanksgiving to ya and your family.
Tazmin

Vernal, UT

#20 Dec 1, 2008
Dear Hopes Mom
I didn't know Hope, I accidently stumbled across this forum by mistake. Or maybe it was no mistake at all. When i read the letter you wrote your beloved it touched my heart, it reminded me of my mother and I. Some times i take her for granted, and we yell and scream and fight over petty little nothings. Thank you for the letter you wrote your daughter, I will think think twice before losing my temper with her or anyone for that matter. Every moment is sacred, every moment is key and with out the gratitude for the little things i would be nothing. I hope one day people will say the same amazing things about me that all of these loved ones of Hope are saying about and to her. Thanks Hope you answered my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utahns paying 10th highest gas price in the cou... Thu qwerty 4
shasta gray walker cheatin wife of vernal (Aug '12) Aug 25 papagoochi 10
Review: PRO Touch Automotive Jul '14 JAKE KUNZLER 1
Wildfire burning near Vernal Jul '14 concerned 1
Review: CPR Clausse's Plumbing Repair (Aug '13) Jul '14 Plumbing Repairs 2
100 proof (Dec '13) Jun '14 guest 29
Review: All Air Technical Services (Jan '14) May '14 Mark Cook 2
•••
•••
Vernal Dating