Carrie Smith

Eau Claire, WI

#1 May 13, 2013
This place is HORRIBLE!!!!! DO NOT RENT A CAR FROM HERE!!!! The manager Cliff, charged my debit card twice by mistake and then it took over a week for the charges to be resolved thru my bank!!! I tried to call him several times and left message after message on his phone and he never call me back.
I called the enterprise customer service phone number and it was "busy". I another customer service number i found on the enterprise website and I got an answering machine that told me to call back during business hours. Then I tried to use the websites "chat with customer service" application and it said it wasn't available.
Then I called the enterprise in Salt Lake City which was open and they told me they couldn't help me and I would need to contact Cliff. Spare your and your bank account don't rent from this horrible company!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 proof (Dec '13) Mar 2 gjest 41
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb '15 NoMo 28,887
News Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb '15 Blow 4
Review: Qep Resources Inc Feb '15 Bad service 1
Review: PRO Touch Automotive (Jul '14) Jan '15 fred 3
Possibly moving to Vernal (Oct '13) Jan '15 two turds one lane 2
Grandsons (Dec '08) Nov '14 L Casey 7
Vernal Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web