Beers Harley Davidson in Vernal

Beers Harley Davidson in Vernal

Posted in the Vernal Forum

Ex-customer

Roosevelt, UT

#1 Jun 26, 2011
My wife and I were traveling through Vernal on motorcycles with my son in law and daughter and one bike broke down. Went to Beers for repairs(a stator) and they told us they would not do the repair because it was too much work. The mechanic (don't know his name but he looks like Dustin Hoffman)was great. Very helpful and friendly. But the service manager is a huge prick. He was rude and mean. We left, set up in a campground and returned to Beers the next day to buy a set of new bikes so we could resume our trip. We spent an hour in the dealership trying to buy some bikes but were not able to because we couldn't get a salesperson to help us. So we left and decided to load the bikes into a U-Haul and take the bikes home to Tennessee.

While we were in Beers the showroom was packed with people looking at bikes...but not one bike was sold. They have the worst attitude and the worst sales team ever. The sales team wouldn't even acknowledge our existance or acknowledge the other customers either. I will never go back to Beers and I will spread the word about these jerks.
Margaret

Vernal, UT

#2 Oct 9, 2011
It's not just Beers. It's some kind of virus that inflicts most businesses in Vernal, Utah. The main symptom is ignoring the customer. Also avoiding eye contact, or staring intensly for a very rude time.I am down to two places to shop. The man who threw pennies all over the counter had every right as I have been treated like s$$$ at that doctors office too.I have been walking down the road and had beer cans thrown at me,called a moron because I was walking and my landlord is Hitler.At work I hear so much malicious gossip about people I don't know and wished I wasn't listening to these women with the whatever, zombie virus. Trying to get back to Colorado,help!!!
RANDY DEE BEERS

Roosevelt, UT

#3 May 9, 2013
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE AT MY STORE /SINCE 1974 WE HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS ,THEYVE STAYED AT MY HOUSE,ATE MY FOOD. I TRAVEL MYSELF ,AND KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET, OR GIVE CONSISTANT GOOD SERVICE. SOME PEOPLE CANT BE SATISFIED ,I REMEMBER YOUT ARROGANCE, DEMANDING TO BE PUT IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS WHO WERE IN FRONT OF YOU.WE ALREADY HAD 2 STRANDED TRAVELRS. WE HAVE RECIEVED HARLEYS BAR AND SHIELD AWARDS 3 YEARS RUNNING IN WHICH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON SALES AND SERVICE IS A MAJOR FACTER, WITH PERSONAL CUSTOMER SURVEYS. ITS CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR HONEST HARD WORKING,RIDING DEALERS TO TRUST THE PUBLIC . I AM GOING TO KEEP RIDING AND PRAY THAT IF I NEED HELP ALONG THE WAY THE DEALER HAS'NT HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF DEALING WITH YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BE RAPTURE READY ( REPENT ) yes May 13 MORONI 1
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) May 12 MORONI 28,908
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) Mar '18 Shawna L 73
100 proof (Dec '13) Apr '17 anonymous 52
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Undersheriff surprised Uintah County Jail escap... (Sep '12) Sep '15 yrdy 3
Vernal fun??? ;) (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1

Vernal Jobs

Personal Finance

Vernal Mortgages