Moments After Utah Man's Wife Dies of...

Moments After Utah Man's Wife Dies of Cancer, Cops Show Up to Confiscate Her Pain Pills

There are 3 comments on the Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Moments After Utah Man's Wife Dies of Cancer, Cops Show Up to Confiscate Her Pain Pills. In it, Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph reports that:

While preparing his recently deceased wife's body for transporation to a funeral home, an elderly man in Vernal, Utah says that city's police arrived at his house to confiscate Barbara Mahaffey's pain medications, which she had taken while dying of colon cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph.

The missing fish

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I feel so bad for that poor man! Seriously the cops showing up not to be party of the community and give condolences but to ransack his house for his deceased wife pain mess? Well maybe if the police were spending more time protecting our schools and less time harassing grieving widowers and widows the people of this country might start to have a sliver of respect for law enforcement!
The missing fish

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Several typos please forgive :)
aranza

Germany

#4 Apr 30, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Dec '16 Felisha 28,898
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Undersheriff surprised Uintah County Jail escap... (Sep '12) Sep '15 yrdy 3
Vernal fun??? ;) (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1
Review: Home Entertainment Center (Aug '15) Aug '15 Thanson 1
Review: Qep Resources Inc (Feb '15) Feb '15 Bad service 1
Review: PRO Touch Automotive (Jul '14) Jan '15 fred 3

Vernal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vernal Mortgages