Vermilion Man Accused Of Raping Child | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A man is in custody, accused of raping a 5-year-old. Jessie Glover, 53, was arrested on five counts of rape and charges of pandering obscenity involving a minor, ONN's Cristin Severance reported.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Now,that's one ugly mug but I'm sure Bubba still might like him.
Stormy

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

FRY HIM!!! He does not deserve ANY consideration at all. I hope someone takes this scum out!
no lies

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

These types of people are the most disgusting individuals! That poor child and any other ones that may have been in contact with this disgusting person. Absolutely unacceptable! My heart goes out to all his victims and families. This is every parents worst nightmare. I pray the child can overcome what has happened and hopefully forget. I don't know what he deserves more, to spend the rest of his life in prison hopefully getting beat up or raped himself, or being put to death asap?! He doesn't deserve to be a waste of space or money.
Stormy

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

I worked with a woman whose best friends husband molested her grandaughter. When the truth came out her best friend quit talking to her, he committed suicide.
The part I don't understand to this day is that she seemed more hurt about loosing her friend than what he did to her grandaughter. She said 'it's not like he raped her, he just had her put lotion on him'.
I managed to control the urge to deck her & saved my job. I only spoke to her when I had to because of my job.
Unfortunately, that kind of mentality is what lets this go on more than we know...
Maria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Life in prison, no chance of parole. That's what I want for him. I wish that that meant, no TV, no radio, no books, magazines, computers, phones and hard labor every day.
Prison should be a punishment not a stay at a nice hotel. Our society treats these guys way too easy.
Half of them want to go back.
concerned

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

where is the list of all the pedophiles in our area?
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

I'd want to kill him if he harmed my child, but
what hell it must be to be a pedophile. Wonder
if they ever have any remorse for their acts?
no lies

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

I'm not sure, but I'd like to see the list and make sure I'm no where near creeps like this. Luckily for me, I live right by a school and they can't live near schools. Then again, there are those who slip through the cracks and the system just "forgets" to check on them.
jaycee Dugar anyone? That sicko slipped through the cracks and neighbors claimed to have been calling the authorities for years!
G-man

Alpena, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

The boyz in cell block 9 are going to have an absolute BALL with this guy.
Whats with Vermillion

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

First we hear about a Vermillion man spreading the HIV, now this Vermillion Fat A. SS rapes a baby.

What is wrong with that??
Boys in cell block 9

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

G-man wrote:
The boyz in cell block 9 are going to have an absolute BALL with this guy.
Did you actually see his mug shot? No thank you, even WE have standards!
Joy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Looking at his ugly face makes me want to vomit. Scum bag SOB. I hope this waste of human flesh rots in hell for what he did. No more little boys for you creep. You are gonna be in with the big dogs now. I hope they rip you to shreds.
OBGYN MA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

lucky kid wrote:
I bet the kid asked for it and probably enjoyed it very much.
you are an extremely IGNORANT person who shoudl probably be in jail just like this guy. ur a disgrace!
Joy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

lucky kid wrote:
I bet the kid asked for it and probably enjoyed it very much.
This is not a story to make fun of or address with such crude remarks. Please take your sarcasm elsewhere. The rape of a child is not fun & games.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vermilion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vermilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance