Internet Cafes Provide Place to Try Y...

Internet Cafes Provide Place to Try Your Luck, Win Big

There are 4 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Internet Cafes Provide Place to Try Your Luck, Win Big. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

VERMILION, Ohio -- The Mega Nites Internet Cafe is quickly becoming the place to go in Vermilion for adults wanting to play internet sweepstakes games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Andrew Reichle

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2010
There are three in Brunswick alone and I've been to two of them I agree they are relaxing. I go to the one right next to my work right after I get off and they have free lunch and dinner, free drinks and chips, its basically like an adult daycare but better because you have the chance to win cash
Phoenix Direct

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Phoenix Direct - Sweepstakes Cafe Ownership Opportunities

http://www.phoenixdirecttech.com/topic/18-int... ?
Blooper 281

Elyria, OH

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Someone should update the city of Elyria and let them know that this establishment is legal in the whole state. Many cities welcome them since they provide jobs and revenue to that city.
Elyria is demanding a $5000. a year liscense fee plus 30.00 a month fee for each computer. In addition to other fees they are dictating that each terminal be 25 square feet from the next terminal. Now how are you suppose to talk and interact with people like that far away. As you saw in the video it's quiet, it's all adults and it's relaxing, yet Elyria is fighting tooth and nail over getting this business in it's town. Maybe you should do an interview with Elyria and few other towns to see how their rules compare.
Sue

North Royalton, OH

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Do their phone card work?
I mean i brought 20$ phone card from them and got point to play the computer slots machine.I came home and tried to make a call several times using the phone card that i brought from them and i got a voice from a female about meeting a local female.Its like a pay dating phone #.Is it right?
Anyone getting the same issue?
Anyone try using the phone card? Or you guys just brought it to get point to go on the computer and play those slots? And just throw away those phone cardS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did anyone here know HIV+ Brandon Shullick ? (Aug '11) Nov 19 Steve 18
Small town Oct '17 Shagnasty 1
News 7-Year-Old Breaks Out Piggy Bank For New Playgr... (Jun '10) May '17 Blade Hunter 11
paul strama (Mar '13) May '17 UserConfidential 8
News 'Enough is enough'Sheriff and Willard city mana... (May '17) May '17 Mookie 1
Gym in Lorain (Oct '16) May '17 Carder 4
News Two arrested in task force, GPD bust - (Mar '17) Apr '17 people understand 9

Vermilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vermilion Mortgages