Vermilion Board of Education Passes $...

Vermilion Board of Education Passes $2.8M Student Computer Initiative

There are 22 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Vermilion Board of Education Passes $2.8M Student Computer Initiative. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

VERMILION, Ohio -- When is the right time to invest in the future? That is a question sparking controversy in Vermilion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seth

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2010
I was thinking when we get the laptops more students wpould come to school more often than alot of times.
vermilionstudent 90

Odon, IN

#23 Jul 22, 2010
i think its total BS there are so manykids in the schools system now that cant even afford to pay for regular school lunches how will they pay the $140 for a laptop. I am two-sided about this because i think having laptops would be good for the school system if we could afford it. And i am hearing that some teachers are not even going to use them? I wish the they would wait to have the computers brought into our schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peace Officer's Sanctuary (POS) 19 hr TLFairlamb 1
News C Stop manager Gina Arthur represented the conv... Feb 2 Unavailable 2
Did anyone here know HIV+ Brandon Shullick ? (Aug '11) Nov '17 Steve 18
Small town Oct '17 Shagnasty 1
News 7-Year-Old Breaks Out Piggy Bank For New Playgr... (Jun '10) May '17 Blade Hunter 11
paul strama (Mar '13) May '17 UserConfidential 8
News 'Enough is enough'Sheriff and Willard city mana... (May '17) May '17 Mookie 1

Vermilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vermilion Mortgages