Man Charged With Ninth DUI

Man Charged With Ninth DUI

There are 65 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Man Charged With Ninth DUI. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police have arrested a Lorain County man on suspicion of drunk driving, for the ninth time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pitypat

Sugar Land, TX

#67 Oct 23, 2009
Caitlin Spohn wrote:
obviously this men needs his liscene tooking away. 9 DUIS THATS CRAZY.after the second or third one he should of been in jail. am i right?
Not even going to bother trying to correct this slaughter of the King's English.
justconcerned

Wellington, OH

#68 Oct 23, 2009
OMG I am amazed at what education puts out now. I agree with you Pitypat. All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
Ryan

Boston, MA

#69 Mar 28, 2010
Some people need to be locked up forever honestly. Stupid Vermilion white trash.

Since: Jan 11

Cleveland, OH

#70 Jan 13, 2011
Wolfman57 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading your post.. Now I see why your uncle drinks heavily. My advice, start over with the education and become apparent on how stupid your statement is...
Lmao!!! That's exactly what I was thinking.
Gary

Buckhannon, WV

#71 Jan 27, 2011
MINA wrote:
THIS IS MY UNCLE AND ALL YA LL A**HOLES WANNA SAY WHAT U R SAYING ABOUT HIM..IM SURE UR FAMILY IS INOCENT AND HAS NEVER DONE NETHING WRONG U DNT NO HIS LIFE NOR WHAT ALL HAS GONE ON IN HIS LIFE...CHK UR LIFE B4 U PUT SUM1 ELSE DOWN YES HE IS IN THE WRONG BUT IF THE NEWS NEVER GOT WIND OF THIS YA LL WOULD B COMPLAINING ABOUT SUM1 ELSE WOULDNT U..THERES ALOT THAT HAPPENS AND DOESNT GET BRAODCASTEDED...IM SURE SUM OF U PPL HAVE HAD PPL N UR FAM DO WRONG AND GUESS WHAT NO1 GOT WIND AND NO1 COULD BLOG AND TALK TRASH ABOUT IT. MY FAMILY IS MY FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT I DNT AGREE W WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT U WAIT SUM DAY SUM1 WILL TRASH UR FAMILY LIKE U DID MINE WORST WISHES TO ALL OF U WHO SAID WHAT U DID
this your uncle? is his name tim facemire? and i hope he gets drunk and straps you in with him and runs into a brick wall, and by the way, learn to spell or youll end up a drunkard like your uncle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gym in Lorain Jan '17 Dave Biggs 3
Brent Wells (Dec '14) Jan '17 pist off 19
brent wells Jan '17 pist off 1
News Oberlin police chief resigns, left office today Jan '17 avatar 1
Ashley Long Dec '16 Wondering 2
News Wayne A. Hall: Can a caterpillar really predict... Oct '16 No. 1
News 37th Annual Woollybear Festival (Sep '09) Oct '16 FedUp 32

Vermilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance