Man Charged With Ninth DUI

Man Charged With Ninth DUI

There are 65 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Man Charged With Ninth DUI. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police have arrested a Lorain County man on suspicion of drunk driving, for the ninth time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
You Got To Be Kidding

Sparks Glencoe, MD

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Lock this guy up and throw away the key, better yet lock up the Judge that gives him less than the maximum penalty. His actions have proven he will never be reformed and is a hazard to the public.

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#3 Oct 11, 2009
they let them go to make room for those dangerous pot smokers.
Sickening

Willoughby, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2009
9th DUI????? Why is this piece of garbage not behind bars after his 2nd????? What's wrong with the justice system??????????
Jim

Canton, OH

#5 Oct 11, 2009
Lock up whover is selling or furnish him with the cars.

Tha will put a kink in his sty;e eventually.
Pat

Medina, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2009
9 times dudrnk driving and 5 times license suspended, who was the Judge that let this guy off easy? The justice system needs to be clean up in
Vermillon,, I think!!! Hope this guy is off the road for a long time, but he'll be out probably by Monday night.
lapz06

Wickliffe, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2009
put him back on the road like you do all the celebrities. oh,he doesn't have enough money??????,maybe STALLWORTH can let him borrow some.
Juanita

Alliance, OH

#9 Oct 11, 2009
This is just inexcusable!! They need to come up with a better way to monitor people like him! What's it going to take before they get him off the road...for him to kill someone??? Obviously he has a problem. If they don't send him to jail..they should at least lock him up in a rehab program somewhere.
thewizard

Orrville, OH

#10 Oct 11, 2009
Send him to Prison, My 1st wife was killed by a Drunk Driver, and I too have personally seen what alcohol can do. I quit 21 years ago without help. This man can quit if he really wanted to.
Judy

Hudson, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2009
Again the justice system fails. Only luck and the grace of God has kept this scum from killing someone. This guy is just as dangerous to society as a thug with a gun. Lock him up and don't let him out.
Wolfman57

Massillon, OH

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Jim wrote:
Lock up whover is selling or furnish him with the cars.
Tha will put a kink in his sty;e eventually.
I agree with you. We need to not only lock up the drunk, but the owner of the car, if not his/hers,, Also, I'm going to take it a step further. If a spouse knows of wife or husband with a drinking problem, and knowingly let's them drive, then place their arse in jail. We need to broaden the responsibility here. Obviously, the intoxicated bastard is not worried about a license suspension.

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#14 Oct 11, 2009
O for God's sake lock him up, he should never have access to a license again, cite anyone who lets him drive their car, get serious with this goof already, before he hits and kills innocent people. Why do we have to wait until that happens before courts decide "Gee maybe we should put him in jail....maybe if we would have given him stiffer penalities....maybe if..if only...."
Pissed

Sterling, VA

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Put the judge in jail the next time this guy gets caught for DUI
Pissed

Sterling, VA

#16 Oct 11, 2009
Put the judge in jail
gottadeuce

Dover, OH

#17 Oct 11, 2009
FYI he used the vehicle without permission, know whats going on b4 u comment thnk u
HK SUNFIRE

Cleveland, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2009
This guy is a total scum bag,,,,,I no him well and he should have a lot more than 9 DWI CHARGES!!!!!HE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR BEING SUCH A LOSER hope he is put under the jail.....BYE BYE ROY ' HAVE FUN WITH THE BOYS
robert

Lorain, OH

#19 Oct 12, 2009
lock him up before he kills someone
Juanita

Alliance, OH

#20 Oct 12, 2009
Maybe someone should start a petition to get stronger laws concerning people charged with DUI/DWI. There has to be a way to keep them off the road!!!
Jeff

Hudson, OH

#21 Oct 12, 2009
What is wrong with you people. Has this guy ever hurt anyone? Sure he should be punished but we need to keep in mind that as of the moment no one has been hurt!! We need to stop punishing people because of there potential to hurt someone and punish those who have hurt someone to the full extent of the law.
HK SUNFIRE

Cleveland, OH

#22 Oct 12, 2009
Jeff wrote:
What is wrong with you people. Has this guy ever hurt anyone? Sure he should be punished but we need to keep in mind that as of the moment no one has been hurt!! We need to stop punishing people because of there potential to hurt someone and punish those who have hurt someone to the full extent of the law.
yea lets just wait till he hurts someone before something is done, 9 DWI'S !!! and 5 driving with Suspended license charges and he is still doing the same thing over and over. he does not care !!! if you put him back on the street he is going to repeat the same thing...he needs to be locked of for along time before he does hurt or kill someone, we live in the same area that he does and so do family and friends, i don't want to get a call saying someone i care about has been killed by this guy or ones like him.
MINA

Lorain, OH

#23 Oct 12, 2009
THIS IS MY UNCLE AND ALL YA LL A**HOLES WANNA SAY WHAT U R SAYING ABOUT HIM..IM SURE UR FAMILY IS INOCENT AND HAS NEVER DONE NETHING WRONG U DNT NO HIS LIFE NOR WHAT ALL HAS GONE ON IN HIS LIFE...CHK UR LIFE B4 U PUT SUM1 ELSE DOWN YES HE IS IN THE WRONG BUT IF THE NEWS NEVER GOT WIND OF THIS YA LL WOULD B COMPLAINING ABOUT SUM1 ELSE WOULDNT U..THERES ALOT THAT HAPPENS AND DOESNT GET BRAODCASTEDED...IM SURE SUM OF U PPL HAVE HAD PPL N UR FAM DO WRONG AND GUESS WHAT NO1 GOT WIND AND NO1 COULD BLOG AND TALK TRASH ABOUT IT. MY FAMILY IS MY FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT I DNT AGREE W WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT U WAIT SUM DAY SUM1 WILL TRASH UR FAMILY LIKE U DID MINE WORST WISHES TO ALL OF U WHO SAID WHAT U DID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vermilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small town Oct '17 Shagnasty 1
Did anyone here know HIV+ Brandon Shullick ? (Aug '11) Jun '17 Mike 17
News 7-Year-Old Breaks Out Piggy Bank For New Playgr... (Jun '10) May '17 Blade Hunter 11
paul strama (Mar '13) May '17 UserConfidential 8
News 'Enough is enough'Sheriff and Willard city mana... (May '17) May '17 Mookie 1
Gym in Lorain (Oct '16) May '17 Carder 4
News Two arrested in task force, GPD bust - (Mar '17) Apr '17 people understand 9

Vermilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vermilion Mortgages