what

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I wish the city would start a nuisances law like the other towns have, Falls City has way too many homes and businesses that are very unsightly to say the least. Junky yards and cars that don't run. Why can't they throw away broken furniture etc. instead of putting it on the porch or in the yard. How about the south side of town where theres a business with junk on the side walk. Clean up Falls City lets take pride in our town
Southside house owner

Falls City, NE

#2 Jun 20, 2013
what wrote:
I wish the city would start a nuisances law like the other towns have, Falls City has way too many homes and businesses that are very unsightly to say the least. Junky yards and cars that don't run. Why can't they throw away broken furniture etc. instead of putting it on the porch or in the yard. How about the south side of town where theres a business with junk on the side walk. Clean up Falls City lets take pride in our town
Snob
sucit

Shubert, NE

#3 Jun 20, 2013
that whole town could use a good cleaning
uhhhh

Humboldt, NE

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Falls City does have a Nuisance law. They just pick and choose who they enforce it upon. It's really as simple as that...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Southside house owner wrote:
<quoted text>Snob
Hillbilly answer.
will

Gardner, KS

#6 Jul 8, 2013
All the trash burning today was a nuisance. Not enough wind to blow it away. Time for you folks to join the 21st century and ban burning trash. If you want people to come to Falls City to shop.
what

Falls City, NE

#7 Jul 8, 2013
What about the real huge fat women?
Deaf

Fort Dodge, IA

#8 Jul 17, 2013
My complaint is all the trucks with no mufflers/exhaust pipes flooring their gas pedal down the road all hours of the night... it is like seeing who has the biggest redneck schlong is the one with the loudest pipes. Makes me want to shoot out their tires as they drive by at 1 A.M.
random

Falls City, NE

#10 Sep 17, 2013
what wrote:
What about the real huge fat women?
you must be talking about your mom
random

Falls City, NE

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Well you know if you dont like my yard DONT FUCKING LOOK AT IT. Shouldnt judge by appearance. did you ever think some of them could be disabled or elderly, and dont have a way to get rid of stuff or able to clean their yard, specially if they have lazy ass kids or grandkids, or family that wont help an elderly/disabled person cause of their stupid ego, image, or what others have to say.

Think Before you post you idiots, Not everyone has life handed to them on a silver platter, we have to WORK to get what we have or can do. Doesnt make you spoiled brats better than us, makes US working people better than you.
MY-KILL

Falls City, NE

#12 Sep 13, 2016
random wrote:
Well you know if you dont like my yard DONT FUCKING LOOK AT IT. Shouldnt judge by appearance. did you ever think some of them could be disabled or elderly, and dont have a way to get rid of stuff or able to clean their yard, specially if they have lazy ass kids or grandkids, or family that wont help an elderly/disabled person cause of their stupid ego, image, or what others have to say.

Think Before you post you idiots, Not everyone has life handed to them on a silver platter, we have to WORK to get what we have or can do. Doesnt make you spoiled brats better than us, makes US working people better than you.
Thank you, well said!!!
Sadville

Falls City, NE

#13 Jan 11, 2017
Deaf wrote:
My complaint is all the trucks with no mufflers/exhaust pipes flooring their gas pedal down the road all hours of the night... it is like seeing who has the biggest redneck schlong is the one with the loudest pipes. Makes me want to shoot out their tires as they drive by at 1 A.M.
It's all the rich farmer kids with their screech diesels. Cops won't touch them. However if you drive right and obide the law but just happen to have a tag light burnt out...omg! You are a hardened criminal the will be harassed until you prove you have it fixed. Meanwhile as you are getting harassed by the law the screech diesels are drag racing up and down Harlan.
Doug

Omaha, NE

#14 Jan 14, 2017
get off your fat lazy dope smokin ass and clean your shit up
MY-KILL

Falls City, NE

#15 Tuesday Jan 24
what wrote:
First of all, your heading shows Lincoln? You must have some very sensitive hearing? Might want to get that checked out and perhaps some cotton while your at it? Secondly, might want to pull your head out of your story book ass and tend to your own unsightly ideas and frivolous needs for said laws. In laymen's terms, stay in Lincoln bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caseys Employees (Jul '11) 15 hr shameless 66
When will they be executing John Lotter? (May '07) Tue Kimba 1,305
Crazy bitch Feb 19 Bob 3
Jacob Ronnebaum (May '14) Feb 19 FCT 8
Kieth mcartney Feb 17 Knownforever 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Election Who do you support for County Sheriff in Nebras... (Oct '10) Jul '14 anonymous 5

Verdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verdon Mortgages