Marijuana in falls city
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Verizon

Seneca, KS

#44 Apr 12, 2013
cheech wrote:
You still have to pass a drug test for alot of jobs legal or not. Test postive for pot your gone.
Not at Verizon...they hire felons...you could apply there if you have pot in your system!!
Geeeeeeeez

Verdon, NE

#45 Apr 12, 2013
Verizon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at Verizon...they hire felons...you could apply there if you have pot in your system!!
Soooooooooooooo what if they hire felons. Get over it already!
Verizon

Seneca, KS

#46 Apr 16, 2013
Falls City tries to get professional businesses in their town. There is nothing professional about being a loser felon. Verizon in FC has lost business. I know people who will not go there because of who they have running it....a loser with a felon. So...you get over the fact that felons are not professional. Have a nice day.
Hmmmtruemaybe

Falls City, NE

#47 Apr 16, 2013
Would anyone want someone who is a felon handling their personal records and money? Who is this person anyway? I haven't done business with Verizon. Be careful people, you could be slandering someone who is innocent and you know rumors spread like wild fire. Get the evidence and send it to Verizon and ask the managers there.
Hmmmtruemaybe

Falls City, NE

#48 Apr 16, 2013
How could a pothead-crankhead even afford a phone? Hey, maybe just maybe that the felon got his badge by getting caught with pot and you are just jealous he or she has a job.
Verizon

Ashburn, VA

#49 Apr 18, 2013
Who said the felon at Verizon was a pot head...felon yes...pot no
TCH

United States

#50 Apr 18, 2013
Amphetamine salts are prescribed to individuals for specific mood disorders - a side effect being weight gain. Acetaminophen in pain killers diminish the liver. Nasal sprays/inhalers even medicated ointments - all have the capacity to give rise to serious side effects. A doctor or pharmacist is educated in weighing the risk in specific scenarios of benefit versus risk of specific medications. Marinol, which is the pill form of marijuana, or the plant form of medical marijuana, is not free of permissible side effects, however, it is prescribed ONLY in cases for which the benefit outweighs the risk. Just because a medication CAN be prescribed by a doctor NEVER insinuates that it is harmless. Pharmaceutical medication in the wrong hands, or taken in the wrong dose, is ABSOLUTELY as dangerous as a 'street drug.' You can buy Tylenol over the counter, but ingesting more than prescribed can kill you; ie Marilyn Monroe. Same concept. I did not expect to reach many with this message, but truth prevails.
Yeah

Nebraska City, NE

#51 May 1, 2013
JOHNNY KNOXVILLE wrote:
okay. the moderate use of weed is not bad for you at all. all these old people grew up with our government declaring it as " dope" so of course people are going to say its bad. those who say its bad for you have never tried it. weed helps so many of your inner cannabinoid systems become active which helps regulate ALL body systems. and if I do recall there has been many studies about how weed CAN CURE CANCR. so to hell with all you brain washed government bitches who says its bad for you. its a harmless drug that chills you out from all the bullshit in this world. so what's wrong with an average joe sitting on his couch after a long ass day of work smoking a joint and eating some pizza? what the fuck is so wrong about that? it affects no one else around you. people should be more concerned about out shitty ass president who is destroying our economy and killing children over seas. there has NEVER been a report about someone dying from to much weed or getting a tumor or some shit. ive been a smoker for 3 years and I still have a job, I pay my bills, I drive a nice ass car. I have a 3.7 gpa in college. but yet weed is bad for you. what a joke
....I love you....
weed

United States

#52 May 1, 2013
Just recently they found thc can purge your bronchials of tar left by cigarettes
Verizon

Falls City, NE

#53 May 2, 2013
Soooo..has anyone that is a felon applied for a job at Verizon yet?? They obviously hire felons..I figure if they give one a chance they should hire more!!
Verizon

Seneca, KS

#54 May 2, 2013
Obviously they don't do background checks!!
hehehe

United States

#55 May 13, 2013
Join the bluestorm and come getcha some. Its what they do before games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunting 1 hr Marksman 1
Beware 5 hr too close 6
Let's see what comes out?????? Fri Snuffy 8
Loser waitress Thu Also Nauseated Pa... 9
Hotties Thu Nightmare 4
I can now marry Tyson Wed John Marteny 7
patty Timothy is not fit Aug 25 Tiannie Hartness ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verdon Mortgages