Next Last
Ryan

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
If you know where to get it, let me know
Moses

Omaha, NE

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Colorado and Washington. Just look for the smoke. Where there's smoke there's pot.
Ryan wrote:
If you know where to get it, let me know
JacksGirl

Muscotah, KS

#5 Dec 31, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sending this post to the police. Everyone else please do the same.
It's marijuana not meth. Calm down. MJ will be here in NE soon enough.
t chong

Waverly, KS

#6 Dec 31, 2012
weed guod aint nuthing wrong wit it. makes u melow and laid bak. what wus we talkin bout?
cheech

Waverly, KS

#7 Dec 31, 2012
You still have to pass a drug test for alot of jobs legal or not. Test postive for pot your gone.
Darkhorse

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
t chong wrote:
weed guod aint nuthing wrong wit it. makes u melow and laid bak. what wus we talkin bout?
People who kid themselves.
JacksGirl

Muscotah, KS

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Cheeba wrote:
<quoted text>Please do, lets shut these drug-peddaling scum down!
That will never happen honey, it's called a pipe dream. Need to do away with our scandelous government first and then maybe you can, just maybe.
cheech

Waverly, KS

#11 Jan 1, 2013
When I was in business if my employees test postive for weed or any drug they were terminated. They were told when hired no drug policy.
JacksGirl

Muscotah, KS

#12 Jan 1, 2013
cheech wrote:
When I was in business if my employees test postive for weed or any drug they were terminated. They were told when hired no drug policy.
Well not sure what kind of business you ran but there are many businesses who do not test. It costs too much to pay a lab to test. I've known many many people with 100k a yr jobs who toked EVERYDAY after work and STILL performed just fine. Altho I have also known some who turned to meth and lost their jobs. Meth makes you act a fool, period. I had a boss tell me once that her best workers were potheads and her worst were methheads.
JOHNNY KNOXVILLE

Nebraska City, NE

#13 Jan 23, 2013
okay. the moderate use of weed is not bad for you at all. all these old people grew up with our government declaring it as " dope" so of course people are going to say its bad. those who say its bad for you have never tried it. weed helps so many of your inner cannabinoid systems become active which helps regulate ALL body systems. and if I do recall there has been many studies about how weed CAN CURE CANCR. so to hell with all you brain washed government bitches who says its bad for you. its a harmless drug that chills you out from all the bullshit in this world. so what's wrong with an average joe sitting on his couch after a long ass day of work smoking a joint and eating some pizza? what the fuck is so wrong about that? it affects no one else around you. people should be more concerned about out shitty ass president who is destroying our economy and killing children over seas. there has NEVER been a report about someone dying from to much weed or getting a tumor or some shit. ive been a smoker for 3 years and I still have a job, I pay my bills, I drive a nice ass car. I have a 3.7 gpa in college. but yet weed is bad for you. what a joke
wierd.

Bellevue, NE

#14 Jan 24, 2013
It's funny how the only time stoners put their knowledge to use is when they are educating people about pot.
Uhhh

Muscotah, KS

#15 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="wierd."]It's funny how the only time stoners put their knowledge to use is when they are educating people about pot.[/QUOTE]

How do you know that individual isn't putting their knowlege to good use at other times? Because he/she comments something knowledgable about marijuana you assume that's the only time? Do you know that individual? Maybe you should try edcuating yourself about the Sweet Leaf instead of letting the government do it for you.
Anonymous

Hiawatha, KS

#16 Jan 30, 2013
legalization and distribution will make the state more money than any other kind of agriculture if its done right. pot does nothing but make people more hungry and relaxed. much better than meth, crack or any other kind of drug. MUCH better than drinking and driving which is what most of these redneck people do. why is pot so terrible? explain please for those who oppose it.
funny

Nebraska City, NE

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that individual isn't putting their knowlege to good use at other times? Because he/she comments something knowledgable about marijuana you assume that's the only time? Do you know that individual? Maybe you should try edcuating yourself about the Sweet Leaf instead of letting the government do it for you.
Funny how those on the side of smoking pot can only assume that the knowledge others have is from the government and not the ability to observe the consquences of use over a period of time.
Uhhh

Muscotah, KS

#18 Jan 30, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how those on the side of smoking pot can only assume that the knowledge others have is from the government and not the ability to observe the consquences of use over a period of time.
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about then. Do you have any idea at all? If so then lets debate this a bit rather than bicker. Show us your knowledge.
funny

Nebraska City, NE

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about then. Do you have any idea at all? If so then lets debate this a bit rather than bicker. Show us your knowledge.
Sorry but I don't debate anybody who already has the preconceived notion that I don't know the subject matter. It would be a waste of time. Really don't care if you want to smoke dope go ahead it's your life. Just tired of the old argument that if your against smoking pot that it must be because your thoughts on the subject are under the influence of the government. In a debate that is truly a very poor point to make.
Darkhorse

Griffin, GA

#20 Jan 31, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't debate anybody who already has the preconceived notion that I don't know the subject matter. It would be a waste of time. Really don't care if you want to smoke dope go ahead it's your life. Just tired of the old argument that if your against smoking pot that it must be because your thoughts on the subject are under the influence of the government. In a debate that is truly a very poor point to make.
Well put "Funny" -- Speaks for a lot of us.
Uhhh

Muscotah, KS

#21 Jan 31, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't debate anybody who already has the preconceived notion that I don't know the subject matter. It would be a waste of time. Really don't care if you want to smoke dope go ahead it's your life. Just tired of the old argument that if your against smoking pot that it must be because your thoughts on the subject are under the influence of the government. In a debate that is truly a very poor point to make.
First off 76 years of prohibition has gotten us nowhere. That would be the beginning of my debate. Marijuana is listed as a schedule one drug it's classified with psychadelics and hallucinogenics not to mention opiates. Marijuana is nowhere near as dangerous as folks would like to think. Alcohol and tobacco are more dangerous than marijuana. That is a fact that has been pointed out in scientific study after scinentific study. In fact, alcohol and tabacco put together have not enough postive points as marijuana standing alone. Now yes there are many people who like to roll a joint or load a bowl to relax or even socialize. Just as those who like to crack a beer or light a cigg and we socialize with both of those because they are both socially acceptable. Yes you can get high off marijuana. Marijuana is illegal because once they legalize marijuana they will eventually have to legalize hemp. Now hemp you cannot get high from. Do you have any idea whatsoever of the thousands of consumer and manufactured products that can be made from hemp? Fuel for one. Henry Ford recognized the utility of the hemp plant. He constructed a car of resin stiffened hemp fiber, and even ran the car on ethanol made from hemp. Ford knew that hemp could produce vast economic resources if widely cultivated. So, if you can make fuel you can make oil and if you can make oil you can make paint. You can make clothes, rope, even food, oh and concrete, plastics, glue, rayon, paper. Endless uses. Just think of the vast amount of forrests that would still be standing today if we had been using hemp for paper rather than cutting down the trees. Do you know who owned a large portion of the lumber and paper industry back in the day? Railroaders who had an interest in keeping hemp off market to increase their fortunes. Oil barons also had an interest in keeping hemp off the market so that the world would run on their oil and not something a farmer could easily grow and convert to fuel.
uhhh

Muscotah, KS

#22 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.trueactivist.com/farmers-begin-pla...

I will not be surprised if the Feds go after the hemp farmers before they go after the pot smokers.
a ghost hunter

Muscotah, KS

#23 Feb 5, 2013
JOHNNY KNOXVILLE wrote:
okay. the moderate use of weed is not bad for you at all. all these old people grew up with our government declaring it as " dope" so of course people are going to say its bad. those who say its bad for you have never tried it. weed helps so many of your inner cannabinoid systems become active which helps regulate ALL body systems. and if I do recall there has been many studies about how weed CAN CURE CANCR. so to hell with all you brain washed government bitches who says its bad for you. its a harmless drug that chills you out from all the bullshit in this world. so what's wrong with an average joe sitting on his couch after a long ass day of work smoking a joint and eating some pizza? what the fuck is so wrong about that? it affects no one else around you. people should be more concerned about out shitty ass president who is destroying our economy and killing children over seas. there has NEVER been a report about someone dying from to much weed or getting a tumor or some shit. ive been a smoker for 3 years and I still have a job, I pay my bills, I drive a nice ass car. I have a 3.7 gpa in college. but yet weed is bad for you. what a joke
No body has died because of Pot. Nobody has went out and commented a crime because of Pot (they had other drugs in their system along with pot). Potheads help the economy because they go get alot of munchies and drinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is the law enforcement in richardson county the... Sun whatnext 7
vote Oct 18 Tulip 1
Next Mayor Oct 17 Snuffy 9
missing Oct 15 Frenchie 31
NE sex offender restrictions (Nov '09) Oct 13 Sherri 72
New girl in town Oct 10 Snuffy 5
Crystal K (Mar '14) Oct 9 Patty 25
Verdon Dating
Find my Match

Verdon Jobs