ispy

Nebraska City, NE

#1 Feb 19, 2013
what did Daniel Worton get yesterday for the armed robbery he committed back in august
ispy

Nebraska City, NE

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Comrad at Eastview wrote:
He got probation....
Imagine that! Only a Snitch! could get probation for Armed Robbery!
Redwing

Dalton, GA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
ispy wrote:
what did Daniel Worton get yesterday for the armed robbery he committed back in august
Probation, really tough punishment....That should teach these armed home invasion freaks a good lesson.
ispy

Nebraska City, NE

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Redwing wrote:
<quoted text> Probation, really tough punishment....That should teach these armed home invasion freaks a good lesson.
He cried and sang like a little girl that's why he got probation! He will violate probation for sure cause he is an idiot. He will end up going to prison before his probation is up! Dumbass!
Noo

York, NE

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I'm pretty sure he ain't a snitch. Your dumb. He went to mccook.
doug

Nebraska City, NE

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Noo wrote:
I'm pretty sure he ain't a snitch. Your dumb. He went to mccook.
Yea right! you get boy scout camp and probation for an Armed Robbery/Home Invasion. The ex-cop got probation too Hmmmnnn!
Watchdog

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2013
I wonder if he is going to be stupid enough to walk the streets of Falls City when he gets out. Steals the dudes gun, tried to rob his dad with it and even failed on that attempt, and gets a 6 month dude ranch vacation....wtf.... I know that dude has GOT to be pissed.
Watchdog

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2013
And what about Chance? What did he get?
your stupid

Galesburg, IL

#11 Jul 24, 2013
If you don't know the true facts don't speak, you got a problem ask him! HES OUT! he did ALOT of jail time and then work camp now probation. but you should get your story straight before you run your mouth!! HE didn't do most of what happened which is why he didn't get a large sentence. chance however is doing most of the time. he was the stupid one who started all of this! CHECK YOURSELF! all you want to do is start drama and ruin another name.
watchdog

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2013
He was there .. he was involved with the whole thing, he knew what was going on and helped in doing it. Both of them are equally guilty. Defend him all you want he is still a piece of crap thief and drug addict that helped rob a crippled old man and steal a gun. I do know all the facts and they are straight. A lot of jail time, you have got to be joking. Breaking and entering, felony theft, terroristic threats, felony possession of a firearm which he is not even supposed to be around since he already is a prior felon, felony theft of an item more than $500. Those pieces of crap should of been in PRISON for years. Daniel was the one who held the gun to that man's head so don't even try to blow smoke up my butt Daniel is just as stupid and guilty as Chance. And now you say he walks free .. well .. for now.
watchdog

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2013
And if he is out where is he? I am sure the old man's son would love to ask him what "the true facts" are. Hahahah.
true that

United States

#15 Aug 17, 2013
Ruff ruff :) get m watchdog
Dog Walker

Nebraska City, NE

#16 Aug 18, 2013
watchdog wrote:
And if he is out where is he? I am sure the old man's son would love to ask him what "the true facts" are. Hahahah.
I am pretty sure he is Fairbury where his mommy moved to, He is not in McCook anymore.
watchdog

Falls City, NE

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Yeah he is out after 6 months in boy scout camp thinking he is free. He has eyes on him.
Eric

Falls City, NE

#18 Aug 28, 2013
"It sucks when you have a felony record because everybody wants to judge you for your mistakes instead of the changes you made." This is the words of Daniel Worton. Well Daniel I kept my mouth shut through this whole thing while my friends keep tabs on you but there is a couple things I want to say to you. Quit your whining, you made your bed now lay in it. You want some pity party cause you made it where life craps on you? Dude the crap that is going to rain down on you and Chance has only begun. How about my dad? You and Chance traumatized him .. an old crippled man. Sad thing is you two probabally felt like badazzes holding up a crippled man. Then you steal my gun, trust me that is not going to be forgotten about. That was a 600 dollar custom handgun which you will pay for one way or the other. You think you should be pitied and just given opprotunities to better yourself? Wake up moron, you and your little wannabe gangster friend are going to be for a rude awakening. And believe me I am going to do whatever I can to make your lives as hard as possible until you set it right with me and my dad. First and foremost you need to beg my dad's forgiveness for what you did then settle up with me for the price of my gun. Maybe..and only maybe then will I get off your backs but until then I will be watching you, following you, and making sure your lives are just a little bit harder to live than it normally would for a lowlife pair of felons.
Watchdog

Falls City, NE

#19 Aug 28, 2013
And don't worry brother .. me and the guys are watching. We know where he goes and what he does. We got your back if he decides to have his little boyfriends try and do something. If he was any kind of man he would talk to you face to face.
Eric

Falls City, NE

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Don't do nothing stupid or anything that will make you sink to their level. Seriously, I want them to pay for what they did but go smart not stupid about it. All you need to do is keep taking pictures and survellance. Nothing more.
go for it

Nebraska City, NE

#21 Aug 28, 2013
Eric wrote:
Don't do nothing stupid or anything that will make you sink to their level. Seriously, I want them to pay for what they did but go smart not stupid about it. All you need to do is keep taking pictures and survellance. Nothing more.
Yea well just keep watching Moron, I promise u u won't see anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Combining City and County (Dec '15) Sat Jailbird 4
Please Parole John Lotter Jun 11 TrUcKsUrFeR 7
Loser waitress (Jun '15) Jun 9 Wow 13
Tired of my name being used!!!! (Nov '15) May 31 Giggles 6
pool May 31 checking 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Election Who do you support for County Sheriff in Nebras... (Oct '10) Jul '14 anonymous 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verdon Mortgages