10 kids with a MIP
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Huhmmmm

United States

#189 May 4, 2009
And once a month on an 'off' Saturday, take them to a morgue to see what partying can do to people.
trashed

United States

#190 May 4, 2009
Huhmmmm wrote:
And once a month on an 'off' Saturday, take them to a morgue to see what partying can do to people.
You sound just like a Deputy I know- good stuff!
Huhmmmm

United States

#191 May 4, 2009
Nope. Not in the law enforcement field. Just believe in making people pay for their crimes.
Twisted

York, NE

#192 Mar 23, 2010
I was in fact the adult who "supplied the place to party" and believe me, you all have no idea what you are talking about. I was a kid myself at that time and I would so much rather of been at my place drinking than driving around and drinking which is oh so famous around these parts. The situation could've been so much worse but it wasn't and was blown way out of style.
Party at your place

Lincoln, NE

#193 Mar 24, 2010
Twisted wrote:
I was in fact the adult who "supplied the place to party" and believe me, you all have no idea what you are talking about. I was a kid myself at that time and I would so much rather of been at my place drinking than driving around and drinking which is oh so famous around these parts. The situation could've been so much worse but it wasn't and was blown way out of style.
WOW! Only 10 1/2 months after the last post. So it is okay for your kids to drink at home, but my kids have to drive to your place drink?
So let me get this straight, you did not provide the beer, but let the kids bring it in. Wow again...you're such a good parent!
NOT!!!!!!!!
Grow up and take some responsibility!
Truth Hurts

Nebraska City, NE

#194 Jun 26, 2013
This is too funny.
This happened a long time ago obviously and I have no idea how I stumbled upon it but I did..

This party was at my house. I was an idiot but to clear the record - I was a minor myself in this situation. I was underage but was charged because it was my house that the party was at. Long story short - I shouldn't of had the party but I dont regret it either. Booze cruising was a thing everyone did and instead of my 'friends' doing this, I told them to just come to my house. The guys who bought the beer were of age of course but they were all still around our age. This incident was kids just being kids. So what, we drank. At least I provided my home. I served my punishment but if I were 19, I'd do it again. We were all safe and sound at my house at the time and there was no problems.

Some of these comments are crazy. I am the 'female' everyone is talking about but I sure didn't provide the alcohol. I was charged with providing alcohol to minors just on the sole fact that it was my house. Think of it this way - 10 MIP's or 10 DUI's/Crashes & fatalities?

There was absolutely no drug use at this party either. There were some people who showed up that used drugs but they left to do whatever it is they do.

I'm sure no one even gives a shit about this anymore - I just had to comment. Too bad I didn't find this when it was first posted.
Truth Hurts

Nebraska City, NE

#195 Jun 26, 2013
Wondering who Twisted is? You had nothing to do with this. Why ask for negative attention?
Truth Hurts

Nebraska City, NE

#196 Jun 26, 2013
guess what wrote:
Know about this party and the house was not owned by an adult. She too was a minor. Why didn't she get MIP?? The kegger was purchased by one of the parents!! Great parenting in action right there!!
and another thing. Police can't control everything how about a little REAL parenting to help the police get control of some of this crap!! How about finding out where your children are at night??
The keg was purchased by a buddy of mine who was 22. We were all around the same age. No "parents" were at this party, just kids. It was just a party to celebrate. Thought it was better than booze cruisin at the time.

For the record I did get a ticket, just not an MIP. Even though I was a minor myself, I got a percurring alcohol to a minor even though I didn't buy anything. It was my house. We had a party - it got busted - no big! Just having a good time because we were at that age.
really

United States

#197 Jun 27, 2013
22 with a 19 year old..just the same age really??

That is the same as 18 with a 15yo or a senior with a freshman.

Friends for a long time??

That is how kids get into trouble or pregnant!
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
The keg was purchased by a buddy of mine who was 22. We were all around the same age. No "parents" were at this party, just kids. It was just a party to celebrate. Thought it was better than booze cruisin at the time.
For the record I did get a ticket, just not an MIP. Even though I was a minor myself, I got a percurring alcohol to a minor even though I didn't buy anything. It was my house. We had a party - it got busted - no big! Just having a good time because we were at that age.
hello

Lincoln, NE

#198 Jul 13, 2013
Maybe the Cops are just to nice to everybody here in Humboldt. Maybe the town of Humboldt needs to start making a some changes to the town to give these kids. Instead of thinking about how we can keep the town small and nothing to do for the kid. Maybe the town needs to go to the town meeting and start making changes for the kids and not for the old people. I said it before and I will say it again this place is turning into a ghost town.
beano doesnt work

Crete, NE

#199 Jul 29, 2013
the kids were not out harassing/driving....they were in a home.leave them alone. almost every one had a drink as a minor. who was the knark?
Wondering

Verdon, NE

#200 Sep 6, 2013
Are you sure your Rich.County Queen votes have been included in the count?? Or,have they been thrown away??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to lose Pounds in 2018 Fri Well 4
Stacy Ebel Thu Working man 1
Aiden kaine Jan 10 Heather 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jan 10 Osteo 55
Lose Pounds 2018 #Nutri Sheriff Jan 10 Lose Pounds 2018 1
The Den Jan 4 Thirsty 1
Election Who do you support for County Sheriff in Nebras... (Oct '10) Jul '14 anonymous 5

Verdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Verdon Mortgages