Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid wins re-election

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: FOX30Online 124

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid talks with volunteers at one of his campaign headquarters November 2, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Van Jones

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2010
WELL they did say that Vegas was the dumbest city in the USA, and they have just proved it again. Don't cry EVER...YOU are DONE-----first in homes lost, last in Education, and FIRST IN UNEMPLOYMENT. WTF YOU DUMB MOT^%^%$##^ER..........PUKE

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Van Jones wrote:
WELL they did say that Vegas was the dumbest city in the USA, and they have just proved it again. Don't cry EVER...YOU are DONE-----first in homes lost, last in Education, and FIRST IN UNEMPLOYMENT. WTF YOU DUMB MOT^%^%$##^ER..........PUKE
Either the people are the dumbest group in the world or the voting machines were screwed with,after all who were repairing them? SEIU comes to mind,kinda like ACORN and their voter fraud.
James

Lenoir, NC

#3 Nov 3, 2010
You people who reelected this CREEP who does NOTHING for you... are IDIOTS.
James

Lenoir, NC

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Actually, I doubt the majority of any state's citizens are stupid enough to reelect this thug, Reid. The polls sure reflected something VERY different than a dingy Harry lead.

SEIU... who operates the voting machines... yeah...

VOTER FRAUD. If I were you people, I would be SCREAMING it and DEMANDING an investigation.
Sue

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 3, 2010
For the first time in my adult life, I'm embarrassed to be a Nevada Citizen. i feel like need to apologize to the US Citizens for Nevada's re-election of Reid. I'm also convinced that fraud & cheating abounded on the Democrat side
VOTE THEM OUT

Pahrump, NV

#6 Nov 3, 2010
Sue wrote:
For the first time in my adult life, I'm embarrassed to be a Nevada Citizen. i feel like need to apologize to the US Citizens for Nevada's re-election of Reid. I'm also convinced that fraud & cheating abounded on the Democrat side
Did you vote for him--Don't be embarrassed--I live in NV and we tried our best to get rid of that SCUMBAG--But when you are dealing with the corrupt Unions--that will do anything to get the vote--private citizens have NO rights over the elections!!! He bought the votes from every dirt union members out there--Plus he promised the Latino community every thing but the kitchen sink--Reid's Dream Act is gone so lets sit back and see him deliver all these promises to these people--But--Harry hands are tied so to me we did win--Obama and Reid are not going to be spending our money like water--LAME DUCK SESSION--DONE!!! and all those back-door deals does not mean a thing.
Lobo

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Do any of you have more than 4 teeth in your head. Do you have any clue how moronic your posting read. HR won get it over it, move on!
Gestapo

Plymouth, MN

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Unions must rule Nv to reelect Harry.

What am emberrassment. How ignorant can a state be?
Little Joe

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2010
Gestapo wrote:
Unions must rule Nv to reelect Harry.
What am emberrassment. How ignorant can a state be?
Why do you hate unions so much? They beleive in senority, decent pay and safe working conditions. Before unions, some employers really took advantage of people. All we have to do to get jobs back here again is to put huge import tarriffs on all the crap coming in from all the foriegn countries make them so high it would cost them less to make the product here. Most of our politicians of both parties are bought and paid for by the same companies that have moved all of our jobs off shore. Any company that moves off shore should be taxed to the hilt. The ones that create jobs here should be given as many tax breaks as possible.
naw

North Bend, NE

#10 Nov 5, 2010
Lobo wrote:
Do any of you have more than 4 teeth in your head. Do you have any clue how moronic your posting read. HR won get it over it, move on!
Your name comes off Hispanic which would make sense considering the general idea out there is the only reason Harry Reid won is because of the Hispanic vote. Harry Reid is a scumbag and I hope that he dies of a heart attack or something else real soon
beaglelover

AOL

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Well said, Little Joe and so true!. Long live our Unions and the politicians that support them!.
Yeah local 567!.
Michelle - American First

Hiram, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2010
Little Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate unions so much? They beleive in senority, decent pay and safe working conditions. Before unions, some employers really took advantage of people. All we have to do to get jobs back here again is to put huge import tarriffs on all the crap coming in from all the foriegn countries make them so high it would cost them less to make the product here. Most of our politicians of both parties are bought and paid for by the same companies that have moved all of our jobs off shore. Any company that moves off shore should be taxed to the hilt. The ones that create jobs here should be given as many tax breaks as possible.
If the US put high tariffs on imports, that would be counter productive to Obama's Redistribution of Wealth Plan. Not to mention China would retaliate by ceasing to buy our bonds and loan us money, which would put the US on the fast track to hyper-inflation.
Little Joe

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2010
Neither party wants to put tarriffs on. They are all bought and paid for by the same corporations that have outsourced almost all of our manufacturing. Maybe if China stopped buying our bonds, we wouldn't be involved in illegal no win wars. Wouldn't that be nice?
VegasLady

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Nov 9, 2010
Michelle - American First wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US put high tariffs on imports, that would be counter productive to Obama's Redistribution of Wealth Plan. Not to mention China would retaliate by ceasing to buy our bonds and loan us money, which would put the US on the fast track to hyper-inflation.
Oh do tell, miss "American First" ... what exactly is "Obama's Redistribution of Wealth Plan"? Oh and don't forget the links to back up your facts!
Shortstop00

AOL

#15 Nov 11, 2010
I did see a sign last summer driving north on 95 in one of the little gold towns:

"WILL ROGERS NEVER MET HARRY REID"

I think this pretty well sums up ole Harry's usefullness...but the morons voted him back in??
Go figure!
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2010
Shortstop00 wrote:
I did see a sign last summer driving north on 95 in one of the little gold towns:
"WILL ROGERS NEVER MET HARRY REID"
I think this pretty well sums up ole Harry's usefullness...but the morons voted him back in??
Go figure!
all you folks on this thread that are complaining about harry have only yourselves to blame. i'm a great distance from you and don't know your politics, but why on earth did you put sharon angle up against him? don't you have any competent, experienced, mature adults in the republican party? sharon was afraid of tv cameras and answered questions in a way that almost defies logic and reason. i'm assuming harry gor elected by people voting against angle. have i got that about right?
Jim

Brainerd, MN

#17 Nov 12, 2010
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
all you folks on this thread that are complaining about harry have only yourselves to blame. i'm a great distance from you and don't know your politics, but why on earth did you put sharon angle up against him? don't you have any competent, experienced, mature adults in the republican party? sharon was afraid of tv cameras and answered questions in a way that almost defies logic and reason. i'm assuming harry gor elected by people voting against angle. have i got that about right?
Yes

“Save Nevada STOP Yucca Mtn.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Either the people are the dumbest group in the world or the voting machines were screwed with,after all who were repairing them? SEIU comes to mind,kinda like ACORN and their voter fraud.
Election night I followed the numbers from the NV Sec of State's site, and the numbers didn't jive.

With the power outage in Henderson, the email trail from Harrah's/MGM showing the SEIU forced lunch break busing of voters to the polls I think it was rigged.

We who live here in Nevada KNOW how we Nevadans feel about Mr. Reid. With all of the people who put in their time and money, I feel that Ms. Angle conceded too darned soon.

She should have called for a recount and fought like Miller in AK!

If Sharon Angle is such a quitter, maybe we are better off?(I doubt it, but.......???

“Save Nevada STOP Yucca Mtn.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2010
Lobo wrote:
Do any of you have more than 4 teeth in your head. Do you have any clue how moronic your posting read. HR won get it over it, move on!
Something I rarely say to another person: STFU. Come on, attacking our teeth? I will have you know that I not only have my own teeth, they are white, clean and cavity free.

If you cannot say something constructive, STFU and stop drinking the kool ade!(Now that stuff will rot your teeth.)
simply wonderful

Lockport, NY

#20 Nov 23, 2010
show me your teeth.

go ahead, lift your t-shirt and show me your teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Verdi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-government graffiti, bullet holes found at... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jeff with a J 1
The Verdi Inn (Jan '11) Jan '11 John 1
Want More Twitter Followers? (Who Wants a Shout... (Jan '11) Jan '11 jingeu884 1
Nevada lawmakers look for mortgage solution (Jan '08) Jul '10 JulieJeffers 2
Washoe County Sheriff's deputy pleaded guilty t... (Sep '08) Sep '08 DGG 2
Most of Nevada gets poor grades in study on aff... (Apr '08) Apr '08 carlo Poliak 7
Nevada tribe accused of discrimination by fired... (Mar '08) Mar '08 got2stop 1

Fire Weather Watch for Washoe County was issued at October 24 at 6:36AM PDT

Verdi Dating
Find my Match

Verdi Jobs

Verdi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Verdi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Verdi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]