Dog Grooming

Mansfield, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I recently used a mobile grooming service, Smoochable Pooch that services the Grand Prairie area. I was extremely pleased with the service. I have two Yorkies that needed to be groomed badly. The groomer that came was on time, very professional, had very reasonable prices, and did a fantastic job on my puppies. I usually take my puppies to Petsmart but have had several horrible experiences with them not grooming my puppies correctly (bad haircut)or they smell bad even after they say they have washed them thoroughly. My puppies also fear the car since most trips are to the groomer and to the vet. I am sold on mobile grooming now and will never take my pups back to a shop.

I don't usually post about businesses but I want to get the word out and ask if anyone else has used Smoochable Pooch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar 10 Bot 26
Richard A. and Mary [Dee] Green (Mar '12) Mar 10 Meee 5
murder unsolved (Nov '09) Mar 4 B Torbellin 37
Arlington Gangs (Jan '09) Feb 27 Hatfields 153
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Feb 26 Anthony C 1,168
Code Enforcemnt Officer James Halstead (Jan '17) Jan '18 Reggie 3
State Troopers from Venus to Midlothian (Apr '17) Apr '17 PCEDW 1

Venus Jobs

Personal Finance

Venus Mortgages