Texas sheriff: Deputy killed; suspect shot dead

Full story: TwinCities.com
A North Texas deputy has died after being shot in the line of duty in a small town south of Dallas-Fort Worth and a suspect also was fatally shot, authorities said. Full Story
EastSide_Thomas

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 24, 2011
=> Alford didn't identify the suspect or the officer in his release... <

=> "I can't say enough what a fine officer Clifton Taylor was," Alford was quoted as telling the newspaper... " <=

I guess the 2nd sentence negates the first.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Two more victims of the American Holocaust http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/888...
ray bans

Fuzhou, China

#3 Apr 26, 2011
top quality cheap ray bans on the cheap ray ban sunglasses mall, there are new styles ray bans on sale, just to do ray ban sunglasses sale there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 22,493
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr That Fart Guy 18,262
Snakes and Rats in their yard 14 hr Mad Neighbor 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 17 hr That Fart Guy 676
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) Sat B Banta 91
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Venus News Video

•••
Venus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Venus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••