Jindal, others bash BP and federal go...

Jindal, others bash BP and federal government over Gulf oil spill cleanup efforts

There are 1 comment on the NOLA,com story from May 26, 2010, titled Jindal, others bash BP and federal government over Gulf oil spill cleanup efforts. In it, NOLA,com reports that:

Gov. Bobby Jindal listens as Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser talks about the response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill at Cypress Cove Marina in Venice on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA,com.

Pilip Paul

Sarepta, LA

#1 May 27, 2010
This leak will not be stopped until--a one inch hydralic line is run to the blow out preventers and tied into the closing side of the shear rams--then activate hydralic pressure on it to shear the drill pipe--then it will be possible to bull head cement down the well and cement it off----hold pressure on the cement until it is set up----and like that is all I am going to say about that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mandatory Evacuations Ordered For Grand Isle, P... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Karen 1
fishing guides (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mallard 1
News Hurricane Isaac facts: Wind, water and more (Aug '12) Sep '12 DANNY ROHEDS 5
News A look at Gulf oil disaster a year later (Apr '11) Apr '11 deb in nc 1
News US clears more deepwater oil drilling in Gulf (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jon 1
News First deep-water drilling permit issued for gul... (Mar '11) Mar '11 WeTheSheeple 140
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Louisiana ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 sweet liars 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages