BP CEO's yacht outing infuriates US G...

BP CEO's yacht outing infuriates US Gulf residents

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 19, 2010, titled BP CEO's yacht outing infuriates US Gulf residents. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Just when it seemed Gulf residents couldn't get any more outraged about the massive oil spill fouling their coastline, word came Saturday that BP's CEO was taking time off to attend a glitzy yacht race in England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Oh Brother

Shrewsbury, PA

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Let them eat cake.

The bourgeoisie care nothing for the plight of the little people.
Same o same o

York, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2010
The "Messiah" of the U.S. of A. thinks he is THE most important person in the world and it took HIM like 6 weeks to make a visit/constructive decision. HE has not been in Washington a FULL WEEK since taking office. Why castigate only Mr. Hayward and leave the Great Black Messiah off the hook. Oh my, let the racism/prejudice remarks begin! As V. President Joey would say: "This is important F __ Kin' stuff"!
BP Board

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Jun 19, 2010
This guy was relieved of his position earlier this week. Duh...
BP Board

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Obammy was playing golf this weekend. I'm a middle manager slob with a wife and two kids and I don't have time to golf. How is it that the most powerful man in the world has time to golf?(particularly when there are two wars going on the oil spill.)

It took us conservatives a while but we finally had to concede that Bush was a terrible president. It's time for you libtards to admit you messed up too.

Since: Dec 07

Arlington, VA

#5 Jun 20, 2010
Why not show our love for this Brit twit and his criminally negligent company by a regular series of BP gas stations which mysteriously go boom in the night? Is a little clandestine civil disobedience any less reprehensible than drilling with wanton disregard for a spill which they had no plans to control?
Oh Brother

Shrewsbury, PA

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Jeff Spangler wrote:
Why not show our love for this Brit twit and his criminally negligent company by a regular series of BP gas stations which mysteriously go boom in the night? Is a little clandestine civil disobedience any less reprehensible than drilling with wanton disregard for a spill which they had no plans to control?
Are the stations corporate or individually owned? Plus I'm sure the Americans that work there won't be happy standing in the unemployment line the next day moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer Assistant May 15 fisherman 1
News Local hunters make Swamp People' debut (Apr '11) May 2 Swamp People Memo... 14
News Mandatory Evacuations Ordered For Grand Isle, P... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Karen 1
fishing guides (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mallard 1
News Hurricane Isaac facts: Wind, water and more (Aug '12) Sep '12 DANNY ROHEDS 5
News A look at Gulf oil disaster a year later (Apr '11) Apr '11 deb in nc 1
News US clears more deepwater oil drilling in Gulf (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages