Rough seas again thwart cleanup of Gu...

Rough seas again thwart cleanup of Gulf Coast oil catastrophe that ...

There are 7 comments on the Fox4KC story from May 1, 2010, titled Rough seas again thwart cleanup of Gulf Coast oil catastrophe that .... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Frustrated fishermen eager to help contain a catastrophic oil spill along the Gulf Coast had to keep their boats idle Saturday as another day of rough seas kept crews away from the slick that may be even more devastating than first feared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Green Bird

Dallas, TX

#1 May 30, 2010
Its so creepy. It looks like blood. Kinda ironic though
justwondering

United States

#2 May 30, 2010
Obama just said Thursday that he and his administration have been in charge of this since day one and that BP is not making any decisions, but his administration is directing BP what to do. That being the case, this isn't BP's failure to cap the leak, but Obama's failure. The headlines should reflect the truth.
green gold

Lees Summit, MO

#3 May 30, 2010
I'm wondering how much experience Dear Leader has in capping oil leaks. I'm also thinking he's in over his head on this one......
steve

Grain Valley, MO

#4 May 30, 2010
This is Obummer fault now. He went on the record and said the goverment has taken over and BP is not making the desionsons. So once again the "We can do it" man has let us down. He and the dems will not get my vote again in November and he wont get it in 2012 either. I would be willing to bet that if they get it plugged though he will be right there on the record saying I got it done and take the credit.
vandy

Portland, TX

#5 May 30, 2010
green gold, he is not a dear leader, he is a flaming idiot!
green gold

Lees Summit, MO

#6 May 31, 2010
vandy wrote:
green gold, he is not a dear leader, he is a flaming idiot!
Well, I gotta agree with you on that one.
Concerned citizen

Kansas City, MO

#7 May 31, 2010
Obama needs to do more about this. It has been going on too long!! Please stop this!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists predict a Gulf of Mexico 'dead zone'... Jun '17 Mate 1
Beer Assistant (May '16) May '16 fisherman 1
News Local hunters make Swamp People' debut (Apr '11) May '16 Swamp People Memo... 14
News Mandatory Evacuations Ordered For Grand Isle, P... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Karen 1
fishing guides (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mallard 1
News Hurricane Isaac facts: Wind, water and more (Aug '12) Sep '12 DANNY ROHEDS 5
News A look at Gulf oil disaster a year later (Apr '11) Apr '11 deb in nc 1

Venice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages