Demonstrators protest alleged beating...

Demonstrators protest alleged beating of black skateboarder by LA police

There are 1 comment on the Christian Science Monitor story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Demonstrators protest alleged beating of black skateboarder by LA police. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Ronald Weekley Jr., 20, takes questions from the media outside his apartment building in the Venice area of Los Angeles Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

BS Detector

North Hills, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
This is crap. A dumb kid does dumb stuff and gets cranky when the cops do their job. Sure, there is the usual protest from those who don't seem to believe this dumb kid should be responsible for his stupidity (albeit minor from the legal perspective), and the usual racist crap about "profiling." The REAL racism is from the kid and the parents who instilled it in the kid.

I'm tired of this racist crap. My first reaction was "There they go again." The usual veiled threat of "No justice - no peace" is racist. If the black "community" wants respect, they will have to earn it. This episode earns them only contempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin announces she is expecting her th... Jan 15 douglas fairbanks... 3
News Jessica Alba's Honest Co. recalls baby powder d... Jan 14 Frank Furtive 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Jan 13 Vania Regino 63
News Trio of 'Real Housewives' run the gamut in Los ... Dec '16 GTA 1
News A pair of 'Real Housewives' make real estate mo... Nov '16 just a dollar dep... 1
Female bodybuilders (Oct '15) Aug '16 The Original Citizen 2
News Hot Property: Light up the sky (Jul '16) Jul '16 Rule Britannia 1

Venice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages