Venice homeless to report potholes to...

Venice homeless to report potholes to city

There are 5 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from May 26, 2011, titled Venice homeless to report potholes to city. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A group of homeless people are fanning out Thursday afternoon in Venice to help report potholes to the city of Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Homeless RVer

Walnut Grove, CA

#1 May 28, 2011
Those potholes are really messing up our campers and RVs! Remember people, we have to live in them because we can't afford the overpriced housing here.
Michael

Manhattan Beach, CA

#2 May 28, 2011
Can't afford this area MOVE ... It takes a real brain to stay in an area you can't afford to be in .. plenty of places around would love to have you ..Las Vegas for example .. Bakersfield, Stockton ..Lodi .. move ..
Half the Venice homeless or more have no handicaps mental or physical and thier welfare and govt aid should be eliminated .. they just enjoy laying around the Venice Beach ..
Homeless RVer

Pasadena, CA

#3 May 29, 2011
Michael wrote:
Can't afford this area MOVE ... It takes a real brain to stay in an area you can't afford to be in .. plenty of places around would love to have you ..Las Vegas for example .. Bakersfield, Stockton ..Lodi .. move ..
Half the Venice homeless or more have no handicaps mental or physical and thier welfare and govt aid should be eliminated .. they just enjoy laying around the Venice Beach ..
Excuse me, but we happen to love the beach and the shore! Many of us grew up around here and lived in area homes before we became unemployed and foreclosed on. YOU can move to a desert craphole like Bakersfield or Las Vegas.
Ann on

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 29, 2011
Homeless RVer wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me, but we happen to love the beach and the shore! Many of us grew up around here and lived in area homes before we became unemployed and foreclosed on. YOU can move to a desert craphole like Bakersfield or Las Vegas.
If someone owns a house in Venice and loses their job , they will rent it out to pay the mortgage if they have any sense. Tiny houses in venice rent for 4500 a month.
Homeless RVer

Walnut Grove, CA

#5 May 30, 2011
Ann on wrote:
<quoted text>If someone owns a house in Venice and loses their job , they will rent it out to pay the mortgage if they have any sense. Tiny houses in venice rent for 4500 a month.
You think it is so easy to find qualified renters in this economy? If it was, everyone who is in foreclosure would be doing it, and paying off their mortgages with the rents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... 9 hr Luz Morales 77
Review: Red Rock Las Vegas Bowling League 13 hr RED ROCK BOWLING ... 14
Review: Gold Coast Las Vegas Gamblers Bowling L... 13 hr GOLD COAST BOWLIN... 12
Review: Suncoast Outcasts Bowling League 13 hr SUNCOAST BOWLING ... 13
Review: Go Hog Wild Bowling League 13 hr GO HOG WILD LEAGUE 12
Review: Inglewood High School Bowling League 15 hr INGLEWOOD HS BOWL... 11
Review: Wildcats Bowling League 19 hr WILDCATS BOWLING ... 1

Venice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages