GOP looks for upset in race for Calif...

GOP looks for upset in race for Calif. House seat

There are 69 comments on the MSNBC story from Jul 10, 2011, titled GOP looks for upset in race for Calif. House seat. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Coastal California is Democratic turf, where the party often rolls up landslide victories for its candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#63 Jul 13, 2011
Marga wrote:
Prosecute vote fraud? We don't have enough prisons for our murderers much less vote thieves. If these criminals break the law when they jump the border, they would not think twice about vote fraud. There are cities where the vote theives carry the election.
And there are cities where elmer fudd voted for bugs bunny for mayor, and he won!!

See, anyone can make up unsubstantiated claims.
Marga

United States

#64 Jul 13, 2011
It is true even if you don't believe it. You cannot change the fact that the Democrats made vote fraud famous. In Chicago alone they are so patriotic even their dead vote, and have for decades. I know in your child like world Democrats are wonderful, but in reality they are the scum of the erth.

Tawas City, Michigan

#65 Jul 14, 2011
Marga wrote:
It is true even if you don't believe it. You cannot change the fact that the Democrats made vote fraud famous. In Chicago alone they are so patriotic even their dead vote, and have for decades. I know in your child like world Democrats are wonderful, but in reality they are the scum of the erth.
As are the Republicans......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#66 Jul 14, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are cities where elmer fudd voted for bugs bunny for mayor, and he won!!
See, anyone can make up unsubstantiated claims.
I posted links with evidence. But like most leftist you refuse to look at any evidence that does not support your world view.

Tawas City, Michigan

#67 Jul 14, 2011
californio wrote:
<quoted text>I posted links with evidence. But like most leftist you refuse to look at any evidence that does not support your world view.
You posted links with innuendo & accusations; no proof.
Mary E

Carpentersville, IL

#68 Jul 14, 2011
No one can prove anything to some people. Like President Obama they know it all, and answer to no one. Fortunately, in the U S we have a right to our own opinions, and need not answer to the less indormed.

Tawas City, Michigan

#69 Jul 14, 2011
Mary E wrote:
No one can prove anything to some people. Like President Obama they know it all, and answer to no one. Fortunately, in the U S we have a right to our own opinions, and need not answer to the less indormed.
Without evidence your opinions will be ignored by those with the power to make a difference.
Ed Solis

Long Beach, CA

#71 Jul 19, 2011
Nothing says more about the complete decline of the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual capacity of the area than settling for nothing more than Janice Hahn. Just how little do people think of their own families to let Hahn define them in Congress?
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#72 Jul 21, 2011
Ron Paul For President or Fall of the United States of America!!!!!!!!!! http://www.commieblaster.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ed Sheeran, Brad Paisley, Kelly Clarkson Headli... Jul 3 John Kenney is No... 1
Pacific Palisades Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul 2 Musikologist 16
Homeless Man on Hawthorne Blvd. (May '09) Jul 2 anonymous 5
News Review: ClassPass free trial in West Los Angeles Jun 30 FitnessGal 1
Hair Jun 30 jumpin 2
News Manhattan Beach police have issued 17,002 ticke... (May '09) Jun 28 Ticket without sign 17
News Police denounced at Venice town hall session on... May '15 Shame 1
More from around the web

Venice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Venice Mortgages