78 of 96 homicides Black lives

78 of 96 homicides Black lives

There are 11 comments on the New Pittsburgh Courier Online story from Jan 10, 2013, titled 78 of 96 homicides Black lives. In it, New Pittsburgh Courier Online reports that:

The past year was full of senseless deaths that serve as a reminder of what work needs to be done in the New Year when it comes to guns and Black-on-Black violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Pittsburgh Courier Online.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Can it be disputed that this senseless killing is mostly a Negro thing? Also notice that it isn't only related to the city. Where ever the Negroes go, the shootings seem to go with them. Again and again, making the case for separate, but equal.
Old Cynic is a bigot

Uniontown, PA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Clothing a fact in such terminology is still conservative, right wing-nut "dog whistle" bigotry, ya' old fool!
Negros

Greensburg, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Because they cant ever act like civilized humans. They have the highest incarcerations, out of wedlock births, abortions, murders, etc.

Theyre so bad here even the cannibal tribes they were sold from dont want them back.

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Old Cynic is a bigot wrote:
Clothing a fact in such terminology is still conservative, right wing-nut "dog whistle" bigotry, ya' old fool!
Again you simply cannot deny the true facts. I suggest you take that liberal progressive slant that you so willingly promote and can it for a day or two. Look around with your frikkin eyes open for once and see what's actually going on. Walk Perrysville Avenue on a warm evening. Stroll down Kennedy. Circle back up to North Charles, I think the education that you get will be very well worth the danger that your arse would be in. I also suggest that you're packing for your walk, bring ID for the ER, have a cell phone and be careful.(That is if you're white)
Old Cynic rolls on

Uniontown, PA

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Opposing race baiting and bigotry should not be a cause exclusive to liberalism... but it is quite interesting- and revealing- that YOU, a professed conservative, believe so.

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Old Cynic rolls on wrote:
Opposing race baiting and bigotry should not be a cause exclusive to liberalism... but it is quite interesting- and revealing- that YOU, a professed conservative, believe so.
No matter what you spin, you know that the liberals are the most racist, most race card playing, hypocrites that exist on the planet. The poor conservatives are stuck wasting time working, to earn a living, to get as "slick Willie" as the elite liberals who also include most of the media.

I'm not sure what the eventual goal is, but I'm betting it's not good for the average Joe.
Old Fool rolls on

Uniontown, PA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Ah, the right wing-nut strategy of the "big lie:" tell a big enough lie often, and the ignorant masses will believe it. Unfortunately for you, Herr Goebbels principle does not work in a democracy, old fool!
lll

Carlisle, PA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
All black on black crime in America is of Obama's doing. The chosen one allows these murders to happen to his flock for reasons only known to him.

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Old Fool rolls on wrote:
Ah, the right wing-nut strategy of the "big lie:" tell a big enough lie often, and the ignorant masses will believe it. Unfortunately for you, Herr Goebbels principle does not work in a democracy, old fool!
So now you're saying that it's all a lie.

Negroes do not shoot each other. Negro mothers do not lose their children to gun fire. Negro preachers do not hold marches and vigils. Taxpayers do not have to pay for ER services ($37,000) for Negroes that get shot and survive. Negroes do not degrade neighborhoods. The whole story is a lie. Yep, I guess you're right. So sad, a sort of intelligent foe who is delusional. So sad. Why does the Media of "O" report this stuff? Hmmmmmmm.
Da Old Fool rolls on

Uniontown, PA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Oh, my, old man, but you are consistent; you even employ the "big lie" stratagem to divert attention from your use of it! Now that's real chutzpah, old fool!
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2013
96 of 96 would have been ideal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers 43 min Jim 2
Trump Inauguration Tue Team Trump 1
mlk Tue ThomasA 2
Pittsburgh police let Joey Porter punk them! Mon liberals stink 9
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Jan 15 Love beauty 188
To The Moon....Or Not. Not. Jan 14 Riley Martin 2
Swingers Jan 13 ddddd 6

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance