Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 11, 2013
LOL is your papa still getting a pension from the Steel mill?

True story: Some idiot from Pennsylvania came to West virginia to hunt two years ago and before he could get into the woods he saw a 8 point buck and got out of his truck got beside the hood and fired.

he missed the deer and blew a hole into the hood of his truck. That is a true story

you nimrods are just pure stupid. I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

God you people are stupid.

He blew a hole in the hood of his truck. LOL

Go Jets!
Ravens sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Oct 11, 2013
Like a bad penny, the Baltimoron from the Wet Virginny backwoods just keeps turning up... even after promising to leave!
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#24 Oct 12, 2013
Yinz makin fun n'at? Thought so! Just saying.
Yeah

Homestead, PA

#25 Oct 14, 2013
Steelers won a game, but several more losses for the season are more likely. Pirates are out now. Bettis said The Red Sox and Dodgers are his picks.

He's your local hero! He's partnered with Papa Johns in Edgewood. Pizza time!
Jay

Mckeesport, PA

#26 Oct 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Steelers won a game, but several more losses for the season are more likely. Pirates are out now. Bettis said The Red Sox and Dodgers are his picks.
Bettis is our local hero? Thats funny. Who's your local hero Richard Simmons ?
John Denver

Chambersburg, PA

#27 Oct 15, 2013
West Virginia mount your momma, take me home country blow.
John Denver

Chambersburg, PA

#28 Oct 15, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
True story: Some idiot from Pennsylvania came to West virginia to hunt two years ago and before he could get into the woods he saw a 8 point buck and got out of his truck got beside the hood and fired.
he missed the deer and blew a hole into the hood of his truck. That is a true
And we todd did West Virginians still think that their state bird is The Mothman.
Just Saying

Baden, PA

#29 Oct 26, 2013
Pengys lost last night. All I can say to that is, Pangys will be Penys! Just Saying.
Just Saying

Baden, PA

#30 Oct 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Bettis lost his picks for the Baseball World Series. Red Sox vs. Cardinals.
Just Saying

Baden, PA

#31 Oct 26, 2013
John Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
And we todd did West Virginians still think that their state bird is The Mothman.
I think Pittsburgh Pirates should place the mothman image over the Frownjng Rodger flag! They lose about as much and its just as ugly of a flag. Pittsburgh new sales for items with the image of Mothman will soar. Only way Pittsburgh can make money with the Pirates out for over another 20 years or more. Just Saying.
Right

Baden, PA

#32 Oct 27, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else, but this man is sure as hell glad the Pirates lost and the Steelers are winless and your pathetic Penquins.....
well your Pens S.U.C.K.
I am done talking to you losers....see ya in 2034
buh bye
BTW: Who won last years Superbowl!
later!
5-9 record against Oakland. Not very promising for the Steelers!
Just Ducky

Baden, PA

#34 Oct 27, 2013
Steelers are losing 14-3 in Steelers territory, 2nd and G00000000! Touch dowwwwwwwwwwwn!
Just Ducky

Baden, PA

#35 Oct 27, 2013
Stewwers ears pinned back at the tin yard line after that last touchdoooooon! Interference fer half the distance penOO-T, Raiders 21-3. Buh bye Stewwers! See you never!

Think these post are from the back yard of the woods? Guess the trees talk about yer losses then. Har, Har! Streewwers woods are back in Georgia! Ha!
Just Ducky

Baden, PA

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Stewwersa feee owed gOOw! Tree talk or its Putts burgh geese? 21 to 3 not even the fee-owed goow! 21-3 Raiders bawwww 8 seconds on da cwooock!
Just Ducky

Baden, PA

#37 Oct 27, 2013
Coach coward, anything to say?
Wee irish

Baden, PA

#38 Oct 27, 2013
Ravens sux wrote:
...and he walks off back to the backwoods hollows of ignorance and poverty from whence he came! Good riddance!
The Ravens just made a awesome interception after Suisham missed the field goal at short range! Raiders 21-3

All we can say to that is 5 losses of the season for the Steelers is a failed season! Bettis would lose his straight Steelers win picks if not selectively playing against Steelers only fans.
Steelers are Aht!
They will go to West Virginia fer huntin.
Da Frisco Fool sux

Verona, PA

#39 Oct 27, 2013
Just as the professional sports are infinitely better in PA (cause there are NO pro teams in WV), so is the hunting and fishing. No reason to ever go the WVa... unless you enjoy banjo-strumming, backwoods bubbas down in the hollows (which, by the way, were named after the skulls of their residents. After, one of dem dumb bubbas actually roots for the Baltimoron Browns!
Just Saying

Baden, PA

#40 Oct 27, 2013
Pirates are out for the season. Penguins lost again. Steelers lost again. Just saying.
Just Saying

Baden, PA

#41 Oct 27, 2013
Da Frisco Fool sux wrote:
Just as the professional sports are infinitely better in PA (cause there are NO pro teams in WV), so is the hunting and fishing. No reason to ever go the WVa... unless you enjoy banjo-strumming, backwoods bubbas down in the hollows (which, by the way, were named after the skulls of their residents. After, one of dem dumb bubbas actually roots for the Baltimoron Browns!
Do you live in West Virginia? Sound like you like to go often. Just saying.
Agreements

Baden, PA

#42 Oct 28, 2013
Tea Time wrote:
Steelers loss in England, Little Ben gets face planted sacked with seconds to go. Vikings get the ball and Steelahs go 0-4 for the season.
5 losses for the Steelers. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama Liberal Reject 22 hr Michelle-s Penis 2
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Sat ned smith 267
Do People Really Cry About 'Stolen Valor'? May 24 Anonymous 43
Black people (Oct '16) May 24 Jammer 22
Peduto (Nov '16) May 23 liberals are racist 13
Looking to get numb May 22 nutty buddy 28
Should PA incease taxes on dividends, capital g... May 22 Overtaxed 5

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance