McKeesport Section 8 Slum Landlords
Four years

Irwin, PA

#26 Jan 21, 2013
They pay him wrote:
He owes three years on both houses and section 8 still pays him?
Another year will be added to them then.
Which

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Jan 22, 2013
Obama Phone wrote:
McKeesport looks like a Third World Country.
Isn't it getting worse?
Another

Brownsville, PA

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Solve the problem wrote:
He must have a nice house.
Estate

Brownsville, PA

#29 Jan 24, 2013
Solve the problem wrote:
http://www2.county.allegheny.p a.us/RealEstate/Tax.aspx?Parce lID=0464D00067000000%20%20%20% 20&SearchType=2&CurrRo w=17&SearchName=&Searc hStreet=Collins&SearchNum= &SearchMuni=4&SearchPa rcel=&pin=0464D00067000000
How can section 8 allow that?
Don't pay taxes? But section 8 will send the lankird checks. One kid out of many around 5 years old had a metal claw rake unattended running down the street. Another had a air gun he shot off riding a bike down the street. The landlord lives two houses away and don't care. His house is 3 years in arrears too!
Add on a extra year for the new higher assessment.
We agree

Brownsville, PA

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
No bigotry in wanting to stop tax funds paying landlords with trouble tenants. Especially, since they don't pay the taxes due on the houses. Why should section 8 tax money go to slumlords? You trying to defend families having 10 children after not affording even 1 child. It's not only a slumlord situation. Having babies knowing everyone else has to pay for them is wrong.
He shouldn't get section 8 checks for not paying taxes. No slumlord should.
Most agree with you. The government might after more money problems.
Another year

Brownsville, PA

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Concerns wrote:
http://www2.county.allegheny.p a.us/RealEstate/Tax.aspx?Parce lID=0464D00067000000%20%20%20% 20&SearchType=2&CurrRo w=17&SearchName=&Searc hStreet=Collins&SearchNum= &SearchMuni=4&SearchPa rcel=&pin=0464D00067000000
That's a lot! All that bar time drinking is not responsibility.
They gave a $4 break on one to add $100 on another.
Another year

Brownsville, PA

#32 Jan 25, 2013
Concerns wrote:
http://www2.county.allegheny.p a.us/RealEstate/Tax.aspx?Parce lID=0464D00067000000%20%20%20% 20&SearchType=2&CurrRo w=17&SearchName=&Searc hStreet=Collins&SearchNum= &SearchMuni=4&SearchPa rcel=&pin=0464D00067000000
Not a lot left for bars.
Johnny Pierogie

York Springs, PA

#33 Jan 26, 2013
Until I visited McKeesport I always thought that Johnstown was the biggest landfill of a city in the Commonwealth of PA.
Hmmm

Harwick, PA

#34 Jan 26, 2013
Both of those first links lead to houses in the red. 4 or more years owed on each!
Alarming

Harwick, PA

#36 Jan 26, 2013
The rent and section 8 don't help to pay it?
No idea

Harwick, PA

#37 Jan 26, 2013
Alarming wrote:
The rent and section 8 don't help to pay it?
Section 8 may suffer if the national budget doesn't pass.
Question

Hancock, MD

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Solve the problem wrote:
Does section 8 pay if taxes don't get paid on two houses?
Question

Hancock, MD

#41 Jan 29, 2013
Solve the problem wrote:
http://www2.county.allegheny.p a.us/RealEstate/Tax.aspx?Parce lID=0464D00067000000%20%20%20% 20&SearchType=2&CurrRo w=17&SearchName=&Searc hStreet=Collins&SearchNum= &SearchMuni=4&SearchPa rcel=&pin=0464D00067000000
How can section 8 allow that?
I don't know but needs changed if they do.
ATV

Hancock, MD

#42 Jan 29, 2013
Solve the problem wrote:
Doesn't he have a son that drives a ATV up and down public roads?

McKeesport has a problem with those right now. http://triblive.com/mobile/m/mnews/3372985-96...
ATV

Hancock, MD

#43 Jan 29, 2013
Here's the ATV McKeesport story
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Code

Hancock, MD

#44 Jan 29, 2013
ATV wrote:
Here's the ATV McKeesport story
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Crossing streets is allowed as part of state code with a ATV. Driving streets as a motor vehicle isn't allowed as state code.
Alarming

Hancock, MD

#45 Jan 29, 2013
Obama Phone wrote:
McKeesport looks like a Third World Country.
I don't understand how delinquent taxed houses are covered by section 8. How landlords receive money for houses owed several years.
Grey

Hancock, MD

#46 Jan 30, 2013
Alarming wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how delinquent taxed houses are covered by section 8. How landlords receive money for houses owed several years.
How it works.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburgh-pa...
Stsc

Hancock, MD

#47 Jan 30, 2013
Grey wrote:
That's a shame.
They love it

Hancock, MD

#49 Jan 31, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
No bigotry in wanting to stop tax funds paying landlords with trouble tenants. Especially, since they don't pay the taxes due on the houses. Why should section 8 tax money go to slumlords? You trying to defend families having 10 children after not affording even 1 child. It's not only a slumlord situation. Having babies knowing everyone else has to pay for them is wrong.
He shouldn't get section 8 checks for not paying taxes. No slumlord should.
The program is shrinking no need to worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Ancestors (Feb '17) Sep 17 Future former emp... 17
Equifax hacking Sep 14 smiling for once 1
Bernie Sanders and medicare Sep 14 American Man 1
Lewis Olivadese Sep 11 Freak 1
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Sep 11 Jimmie C 271
News Pittsburgh Steps Up in Hopes of Winning Bid for... Sep 10 You Dirty Rat 2
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... (May '16) Jan '17 Farmer John 4

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages