Hey Shltsburg take your blacks back

Posted in the Venetia Forum

NIIIIIII_GGGERS SUCK

Greensburg, PA

#1 May 5, 2013
They infested North Huntingdon. Standing outside of North Huntingdons Walmart yesterday looking for donations, congregating at Kerbers.
TAKE THEM BACK WE DONT WANT THEM HERE EITHER.
Troll Alert

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 5, 2013
Oh, wow... look at this! A little troll- feeling unloved- offers up shameless, over-the-top racism to get the attention he craves! Sad, sad, little man!
NIIIIIII_GGGERS SUCK

Greensburg, PA

#3 May 5, 2013
Nope. Not trolling. Sick of seeing nogs here trashing our nice neighborhood.
Troll Alert

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 May 5, 2013
Nope! Just a lil' troll-boy! Ya' need to grow up, soony-boy!
NIIIIIII_GGGERS SUCK

Greensburg, PA

#6 May 5, 2013
Nope. Take them back. Didnt know Kerbers takes that foodstamp card.
Troll Alert

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 May 5, 2013
There's a need for more public housing in Westmoreland County to afford additional opportunities to educate this boy! But not housing projects...rather single family homes and disperse, isolated multi-family
seeker

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 5, 2013
Pittsburgh is mostly white. Do you ever come here?
Colt Seavers

Shippensburg, PA

#10 May 6, 2013
seeker wrote:
Pittsburgh is mostly white. Do you ever come here?
I frequently make the 4 hour drive to Pittsburgh for Pirates, Penguins, and Steelers games and all I ever see walking around the City are coloreds.
Troll Alert

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 May 7, 2013
it's a city, fool... lots a glassed storefronts in which to see your reflection! Get some pride, brother!
seeker

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 May 7, 2013
Colt Seavers wrote:
<quoted text>
I frequently make the 4 hour drive to Pittsburgh for Pirates, Penguins, and Steelers games and all I ever see walking around the City are coloreds.
Maybe you should venture out and see what the city offers. We have many more things to see besides overpaid men running and passing objects around.
Nobama

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 May 7, 2013
Troll Alert aka Just Saying aka -sux is the ubertroll. It's definition of troll is anyone who it disagrees with.
Colt Seavers

Shippensburg, PA

#15 May 7, 2013
seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should venture out and see what the city offers. We have many more things to see besides overpaid men running and passing objects around.
I'm a Pittsburgh native so I've already seen everything that the City has to offer. Professional sports teams and local foods are about it these days. The criminal coloreds have ruined Pittsburgh for both residents and visitors alike.
Erie Refugee

United States

#16 May 8, 2013
Send them up north...my ex will do them!
Hey now

Birmingham, AL

#17 May 8, 2013
Your ex got a big badonkadonk?
Nobama sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 May 8, 2013
Nobama wrote:
Troll Alert aka Just Saying aka -sux is the ubertroll. It's definition of troll is anyone who it disagrees with.
Wow, not only does this little troll trying to reduce everyone who dislikes him to just one person, the real definition of a troll is someone who spews broadly offensive, and often racist bullsh*t simply to garner an honest reaction of disgust, and so afford the troll attention he can get absolutely nowhere else! People who identify the troll, and target such specific human trash alone, are not trolls fool!
Nobama

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 May 8, 2013
Just count the number of postings by Just Saying aka ...-sux aka troll alert, etc and you will know the real internet troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do YOU know Douglas Clark? 13 hr DOUGLAS CLARK 29
doggie heaven and bagpipes (Jan '14) Thu nominated_1 2
Police protesters march from Oakland to South S... Dec 17 bacon hater 37
Cops: Homeowner shot man trying to take downspouts Dec 17 Old Cynic 1
Chipped Ham Pink is Now a Nail Polish Color Dec 17 Rachel 1
Michael Brown was a juvenile delinquent on DRUGS!! Dec 16 yo a bigot and troll 6
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Dec 16 bodelll 44
Venetia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Venetia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Venetia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Venetia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:31 am PST