Urgent: Need location for proposal on...

Urgent: Need location for proposal on 4th of july

Posted in the Venetia Forum

Engagement

Morgantown, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Hey guys,
Looking to propose to my girlfriend possibly on the 4th but I need a good idea where to go to see the fireworks (maybe have a picnic blanket set out/etc. and have friends meet us afterwards). Preferably something more private/romantic than point park.
Any ideas? Also, how bad will traffic be (I will be coming from out of town).
Sidenote: I was considering taking a helicopter tour with her somewhere were I had set up something on the ground saying will you merry me.. any idea who I could talk to or where I could set that up on the ground?
Thank you!
Clayton Bigsby

Carnegie, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Try a spelling school, Merry. White power!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Don't get married. Rail the biitch a few more times then dump her and move on. You'll read that and think "no way! I love her!" Then, five years from now, you'll say, "damn I wish I had listened to that guy on Topix."
Ralph

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jun 26, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Don't get married. Rail the biitch a few more times then dump her and move on. You'll read that and think "no way! I love her!" Then, five years from now, you'll say, "damn I wish I had listened to that guy on Topix."
Why are you so obsessed with Pittsburgh topic? Go back to WV topix and don't forget to take you banjo with you!
Clayton Bigsby

Carnegie, PA

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Try a comedy club. When she says "NO!", they'll think it's part of the act, and you can salvage some dignity with the laughter.
Clayton Bigsby

Carnegie, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
White power!
Engagement

Morgantown, WV

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Thanks guys, you helped me find the perfect spot!
Clayton Bigsby

Carnegie, PA

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Allegheny County issues self-uniting marriage licenses. Under a Federal District Court decision 2007, it is not only for Quakers and Amish. Now, since the US Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, you can marry whom or whatever you want, even yourself if you are limber enough to self-copulate (right hand Rosy doesn't count unless in West Virginia, see Bacon Hater, supra). White power!
STINNY

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Engagement, check out the pittsburgh forums on city data. They will help you very quickly. Good folks there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syrian Strike 7 hr Trump is a Fraud 16
Trump and Republicans to Privatize Soc.Security... 7 hr Trump is a Fraud 1
Scherbanik Sat Rob 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Sat Melissa 125
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Sat shark 261
News Police Investigate Fatal Shooting (Mar '07) Fri Moo 21
stop section 8 housing and why! (Jul '10) Apr 21 pgh 157

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance