Steelers---(Mr. Rooney)--Fire Todd Haley

Steelers---(Mr. Rooney)--Fire Todd Haley

Posted in the Venetia Forum

Steeler Nation-TN Chapter

Martin, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Todd Haley must go......the Steelers have been falling on offense since he came in. I hope this is his last go around, since the Steelers notoriously do not fire coaches in mid-season....Mr. Rooney/ Coach Tomlin----somebody help!!

TN Chapter President, Steeler Nation!!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 5, 2013
Maybe the next head coach will see fit to fire Todd, but until then do me a solid would you?

Take that yellow towel and wipe your ass with it! Aint nobody feling sorry for you fairies.

0-4 and counting.

:-)

WHO WON LAST YEARS SUPERBOWL?
Band Wagon Fan

Detroit, MI

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
Maybe the next head coach will see fit to fire Todd, but until then do me a solid would you?
Take that yellow towel and wipe your ass with it! Aint nobody feling sorry for you fairies.
0-4 and counting.
:-)
WHO WON LAST YEARS SUPERBOWL?
I guess that you best option when you come from a crap dump of a state that has no teams. Jump on the Bangwagon.
Life Member

Johnstown, PA

#4 Oct 10, 2013
I want to know, how do you become the president of the TN chapter of the Steelers Nation. It just can't be true. Big Ben is our leader.
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 11, 2013
You call Ben RaPelisbrger a leader? ROFLMAO
Ravens sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Well, West Virginny backwoods rump-rangers don't have a single major league team in any sport to worry about the leadership talent, ya' Baltimoron!
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

#7 Oct 11, 2013
I pray for you Ravens fans...you worship an accessory to murder (Lewis) and talk smack on here...when you get number 3 come see me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump faces his 100 days of resistance 3 hr hobo jim 1
Tents pop up near Peduto's home in protest of h... 3 hr hobo jim 5
In need 6 hr go ya covered 12
Looking to get numb 6 hr go ya covered 5
Trump and Republicans to Privatize Soc.Security... 10 hr team trump 62
Black people (Oct '16) Apr 27 Clayton Bigsby 7
Swingers (Oct '16) Apr 27 Annie Pazooda 9

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance