Review: Allgood Home Improvement
Joseph Di Maggio

Gibsonia, PA

#83 Apr 15, 2013
Thank you for all of your responces I'am sorry for those of you who had to pay the price of having a bad experience. I really do thank you for I will not deal with these people, I was getting ready to call but not now. I do not want to gamble and find out whether I will have a good experience or a bad one again thank you all for posting.
joa

Pittsburgh, PA

#84 Apr 22, 2013
could of been a customer wrote:
We needed to get new windows, and had allgood come for a estimate. Now keep in mind that these were the first people we called. This is our first home and we never replaced windows before. So we had some questions. The sales man answered our questions and than gave us the estimate, we were shocked, it was a a lot of money. When we said honestly we were going to get another estimate ( like everyone does with everything cars carpet ect) the sales man got very ignorant, "Well, I'm sorry you cant afford these windows, and when you buy the windows elsewhere you will be replacing them soon." He grabbed his demo bags and left, did not even day thank you for your time or anything. We never said no, we just wanted to compare. Now with his attitude we will not buy our 18 windows from them, even if we pay more else where at lease we know that we are going to be considered as a person-client and cared for and not just a bonus check.
I don't know if it is right to blame the whole company because of one jerk.
Anne

Loveland, OH

#85 May 6, 2013
The commercials are on so often and are Sooo bad, they have become harrassement. We recently had a new roof put on and I would not have had this company for any amount of money. I hate the constant stupid commercials. Harrassement is all that it is....
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#86 May 6, 2013
joa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know if it is right to blame the whole company because of one jerk.
And why the heck not?! They put him out in the field representing them!

And did you read the rest of the posts? Think they were all about the same guy?

Actually, I don't think you know much of anything at all: Scam artists love your type- money in the bank!
john berry

Butler, PA

#87 May 21, 2013
this company is a joke and a ripoff company, had them out to my place to give me roofing and window estimates, the salesman would not leave after 4 hours, then he got really pissed off at my wife packed his stuff and left, this b o g o is a joke, we got different prices and they all beat allgood, plus they have teams from ohio installing the product, good luck if you need some work done
diaspointed in Pittsburgh

Mckees Rocks, PA

#88 Jun 8, 2013
Had 7 windows installed 2 weeks ago. absolutely horrible work. windows sized wrong front window they removed a bay window and were putting in a sliding window the window was 2-3 inches smaller than opening so they had to leave in bay window frame so they could install..it was that or no window. They came back 2 days later and put alumimum trim around the window to cover the exposed wood. the kitchen windows were also sized wrong and they chipped at the wood to make them fit. they sit so low they the weep holes are at the sill level so they cant caulk there but no matter the did not remove the old caulk anyways and smeared new caulk over some of it. They chipped badly one of our window sills never said a word. two days later a piece of trim from one of the windows were laying on the porch. When I called they seemed genuenly concerned. Sent ot a regional manager who happened to be in Pittsburgh. I was not able to be at home but he was able to inspect the exterior. I was advised he was "appauled" at what he saw. I am being tole they are going to redo the whole job. I am supposed to get a call from the measuring person by 06/11/13 to come out and remeasue the window openings so we can get the right size windows properly installed. Lets hope so. Our house looked like we just moved in because we have curios mounted on the walls on each side of the living room window so we had to pack all that up as well as move the end tables sofas etc in the living room. As well ass tables and all the stuff off the countertops in the kitchen etc etc. Now we are going to have to go thru again,,,if the call and come. I am cautiously optomistic.(sorry for any misspelled words typed in a rush)
You got to be kidding

Pittsburgh, PA

#89 Jun 8, 2013
Exactly what from your experience, as you yourself recounted it above, would give you absolutely any reason whatsoever to be optimistic?

Actually, I think they accurately sized you up as a maximally profitable mark! Good luck, but I wouldn't hold my breathM
WeNeedToTalk

Loveland, OH

#90 Jun 26, 2013
Okay, the daughter's hair... It's a never ending mess, and now she is blonde. I think the green screen process makes it worse. Amirite?
disapointed in pittsburgh

Mckees Rocks, PA

#92 Jun 27, 2013
Update to my post. The company did come back out remeasured the windows acknowledged the errors abd issues and have ordered new windows. Should be in in approx 3 weeks. Still cautiously optomistic..
diaspointed in Pittsburgh wrote:
Had 7 windows installed 2 weeks ago. absolutely horrible work. windows sized wrong front window they removed a bay window and were putting in a sliding window the window was 2-3 inches smaller than opening so they had to leave in bay window frame so they could install..it was that or no window. They came back 2 days later and put alumimum trim around the window to cover the exposed wood. the kitchen windows were also sized wrong and they chipped at the wood to make them fit. they sit so low they the weep holes are at the sill level so they cant caulk there but no matter the did not remove the old caulk anyways and smeared new caulk over some of it. They chipped badly one of our window sills never said a word. two days later a piece of trim from one of the windows were laying on the porch. When I called they seemed genuenly concerned. Sent ot a regional manager who happened to be in Pittsburgh. I was not able to be at home but he was able to inspect the exterior. I was advised he was "appauled" at what he saw. I am being tole they are going to redo the whole job. I am supposed to get a call from the measuring person by 06/11/13 to come out and remeasue the window openings so we can get the right size windows properly installed. Lets hope so. Our house looked like we just moved in because we have curios mounted on the walls on each side of the living room window so we had to pack all that up as well as move the end tables sofas etc in the living room. As well ass tables and all the stuff off the countertops in the kitchen etc etc. Now we are going to have to go thru again,,,if the call and come. I am cautiously optomistic.(sorry for any misspelled words typed in a rush)
How immature

Mckees Rocks, PA

#93 Jun 27, 2013
This is a public forum and your response is inapproperiate and disrespectful to everyone. i
Just Saying wrote:
Mmmm I'd tap that chick if she had a dick tucked between its legs.
Yep -you are immature

Pittsburgh, PA

#94 Jun 28, 2013
So you repost the comment, drawing more attention to it? Troll!
Wasting your time

Cincinnati, OH

#95 Jul 2, 2013
I called AllGood to get a bid on replacing my roof. Was given a appointment time that someone would be at my home to do the estimate. Got a call two hour later to find out who wouldt be at the house when they arrive to do the estimate. Was told my WIFE HAD TO BE THERE. Advise them she would not be there that she works and also that she knows nothing about roofing. Was told again she had to be present during their presentation. Advised them once again that was not going to happen and asked them if they were going to meet with me or not. Well kept getting a song and dance about how they needed her to be present and that any company that gave a bid without her present had to be no good. I finally advised she was not going to attend the meeting if that was not okay then cancel the appointment... The appointment was canceled. A company that insist on a wife getting involved into construction work decission must be trying to play on things that are not important. Plus they are running a 1/2 off per commercial now, got a call back from a supervisor and the way he explained how they come up with their half off price sounds like a big game... and he still wanted my wife at the meeting so she could okay the amount being spent on the job. I told him I had 8 bids coming on the job and no decission was going to be made until I got all the bids and reviewed them and investigate the installer and materials to be used.
Just Asking

Pittsburgh, PA

#96 Jul 2, 2013
I am curious as to why you are still engaging in any manner with these guys; the information given in your own post indicates they are not worth any additional effort whatsoever.
donna

Blairsville, PA

#97 Jul 22, 2013
that little girl with the blond hair oh someone fix her hair
just called

Pittsburgh, PA

#98 Jul 25, 2013
I just had an appointment with a salesman from allgood. I liked him he seemed very honest.I told him I would like fasha also and he took a look at what I had and told me mine was fine. They would do it but it was very expensive and mine was still in good shape. I ended up getting the siding and gutters I needed ordered.i liked the product he showed me and I loved the fact thst he could have gotten alot more outta me if he realy wanted to just make a bigger sale.ooh he also explained the whole discount on the first dsy thing and it made alot of sence. I chave 3 days to cancle if I chose to do so.i was just locking in that price.
I will let everone know how it turns out if anyone wants to know. Also some of the stuff said about tje daughter os uncalled for dont ya think.wjat did she do to any of you.
getaclue

Harleysville, PA

#99 Aug 6, 2013
Do not, do not, do not do biz with these liars!
Scam and ripoffs. Overpriced one-call close baloney. You buy from them, enjoy getting screwed.

Consider yourself warned.

Oh-don't believe me? Ask them how many folks in Florida they stole from before they were forced to leave town. Yep. Ran like thieves being chased by cops. They spent thousands on advertising, offices, reps...but their ripoff style came back to haunt them. Even stole from their own employees.

How ya' feeling now, Mr. AllGOOD crooks?
Interesting

West Mifflin, PA

#100 Aug 6, 2013
getaclue wrote:
Do not, do not, do not do biz with these liars!
Scam and ripoffs. Overpriced one-call close baloney. You buy from them, enjoy getting screwed.
Consider yourself warned.
Oh-don't believe me? Ask them how many folks in Florida they stole from before they were forced to leave town. Yep. Ran like thieves being chased by cops. They spent thousands on advertising, offices, reps...but their ripoff style came back to haunt them. Even stole from their own employees.
How ya' feeling now, Mr. AllGOOD crooks?
Can you offer a link to a news report or story on the Florida affair?
Calvin-Linda

Pittsburgh, PA

#101 Sep 10, 2013
This company's presentation was very lengthy. It included negative remarks about other comparable companies. We let them know initially that we wanted an estimate and would be comparing their company with others. Even so the salesman was irate when we refused to make a decision on the spot. He said that there was a special offer that he could not discuss unless we decided right then . My hus band adked to seebthe offer . It was not an offer but an explanation of why they don't like to return to your home. I have never seen such, arrogance and rudeness in a sales perdon.He said only 2 people had been stupid enough to refuse his offer. Call me stupid but if your offer can't st as nd up to others something is wrong.
Linda

Pittsburgh, PA

#102 Sep 10, 2013
We called Allgood for an estimate. We expressed that clearly we would be getting other estimates and then make our final Decision.The salesman gave a very long over 2 hour demonstration. He expressed that other companies were dishonest and inferior. All windows except the highest priced windows wer cheap and inferior. When we didnot agree to purchase windows that night he became irate. He said that only 2 people had been stupid enough to refuse his offer. He snatched his materials and literally ran out of our home. Prices were very high. I am sure that we can get good quality for less. Otherwise why such an aggressive approach.
For What

Carnegie, PA

#103 Sep 16, 2013
Glad her hair is smoothed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Hate Immigrants (Jul '10) 3 hr its only people 56
go steelers Fri GO PENN STATE 1
Healing Hands for Arthritis Sept.16 at Massage ... Thu mollyd 1
Other Life Wed Known True God 1
Pittsburgh PA one of the worst cities due to th... (Oct '14) Aug 25 The Raider 36
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Aug 24 KellyGov 79
Ham radio problems? Aug 24 PITSWL 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages