Ravens win and Steelers lose....Oh hum!

Ravens win and Steelers lose....Oh hum!

Posted in the Venetia Forum

Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 9, 2013
What else is new?

And with the 4th pick in the 2014 NFL the Pittsburgh Steelers select.....

better be a QB cause you definitely need one! Between Ben Rapelisbergers fatass and your head coaches inability to lead it's amazing you idiots have won any games at all. Really it is.

who won last years Superbowl?

Who won I said?
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Like NObama, Tomlin gots to go!!! Both are USELESS nogs.
Ravens - Ravens Rule sux

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Well, today Da' Ravens LOSE and the Steelers WIN... and the Steelers are still are in the hunt for the sixth seed!

Who ain't gonna have even the chance to defend their Super Bowl win?

Yep... da' Baltimoron Browns! L-O-S-E-R-S!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#4 Dec 29, 2013
Comes down to tonight's San Diego game - Chargers win and they're in, lose and Pittsburgh's in. Is that correct?
nelson muntz

Dallas, PA

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
What else is new?
And with the 4th pick in the 2014 NFL the Pittsburgh Steelers select.....
better be a QB cause you definitely need one! Between Ben Rapelisbergers fatass and your head coaches inability to lead it's amazing you idiots have won any games at all. Really it is.
who won last years Superbowl?
Who won I said?
Nice title defense assclown! HA-HA ! Nice bowl game for wvu! HA_HA! Mount your mama dope.
Actually-

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
with even a tie, the Chargers are in and the Steelers are out... but the Chargers won and the Steelers are officially out.

We are Mudville, and there is absolutely no joy whatsoever!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 30, 2013
Any of you FAIRIES happen to catch the Chiefs and Chargers game? Did you see that kicker miss that field goal for KC? Did you see it?

Who won last years SUPERBOWL? Who I said?

Buh Bye!

P.S.

Did you see it?
Baltimore Browns Sux

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
Any of you FAIRIES happen to catch the Chiefs and Chargers game? Did you see that kicker miss that field goal for KC? Did you see it?
Buh Bye!
P.S.
Did you see it?
I also saw the Baltimore Brownstains get their Bungholios blown out by Cincinnati.
Baltimore Caveins

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 30, 2013
The Ratbirds completely threw in the towel at the end of the season. Bunch of chokers.
Ravens Rule SUX

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
Buh Bye!
P.S.
Did you see it?
Know what I don't see, L-O-S-E-R-S?

The Baltimoron Browns in the playoffs!

And who won last year's Super Bowl? Only this year's LOSERS would care! One Lombardi trophy and you're already living off your single past glory!

So, very, very SAD!
Ravens Rule SUX

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Dec 30, 2013
And what's worse, living in a pro sports desert such as WV, you CHOOSE to support LOSERS like the Baltimoron Browns!

Embarazzing, boy, simply embarazzing!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2013
I would have LOVED to have been sitting in a bar in pittsburgh yesterday when the Chiefs missed that field goal. Oh God you have no idea how bad I would of loved to see that look on your fairy ass faces when he missed that chip shot which would have put you in the post season. LOL

So actually the Chargers abd the Chiefs knocked you out. ROFLMAO!

it made my weekend!
Ravens Rule SUX

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Dec 30, 2013
Well, it takes so little make the weekend of the biggest LOSERS In the NFL, having so pitifully defended their obviously CHANCE victory in last years Super Bowl.

And if yer gonna live on past glory, wait till you've got a few Super Bowl victories... say, the MOST IN THE LEAGUE, LIKE THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS, losers!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 30, 2013
8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....WIDE RIGHT!

Thank God he missed that field goal

Thank you God!
Ravens Rule SUX

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Dec 30, 2013
Again, SIX Lombardi trophies, and a team celebrated internationally by the Steeler Nation!

At least you've finally realized that asking about last year's trophy after this year's so very sad performance by the Baltimoron Browns is simply embarrassing, ya' azzwipe!
nelson muntz

Dallas, PA

#16 Dec 30, 2013
Ravens Rule wrote:
I would have LOVED to have been sitting in a bar in pittsburgh yesterday when the Chiefs missed that field goal. Oh God you have no idea how bad I would of loved to see that look on your fairy ass faces when he missed that chip shot which would have put you in the post season. LOL
So actually the Chargers abd the Chiefs knocked you out. ROFLMAO!
it made my weekend!
t was even funnier when wvu lost to the jayhawks and Iowa State.HA-HA !! Nice year by JoeSacco HA-HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Pittsburgh suck for single guys? (Aug '09) 5 min Rock N Roll 1 101
Smith Twp Supervisor 1 hr bouncy 1
Wanna see this Pittsburgh Grrl get dirty? 11 hr Bee 5
Review: Allgood Home Improvement (Feb '10) 12 hr Upset54 134
Elizabeth Warren Talks 13 hr Bill and DNC Balo... 3
wendy bell 23 hr Kunta Koontah 32
Stephen Matakovich Tue police yourselves... 1

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance