We are family....NOT!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 9, 2013
After 162 games a backdoor into the playoffs and upsetting the Reds it was revealed you didn't belong aterall

I told you SOB"s

Who won last years Superbowl?

Buh Bye

see ya in 2034!

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Oct 10, 2013
4 months until Spring training! Whens West Virginia start training? Oh, I forgot you don't have any pro sports team. HaHa! Buh-Bye!
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Jim you're right West Virginia doesn't have any pro teams as well as a lot states don't, but I know one state that does and they were celebrating like rockstars last night.

All you have to do "nimrod" is turn on ESPN and watch those St Louis Cardinals popping the corks on those bottles of champagne.

You had TWO games to close them out and you couldn't do it and one of them was at home...

two games and you couldn't do it....

NO HEART! That's why you lost your team has NO HEART!

buh bye!
Ravens sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Oct 10, 2013
As has been pointed out azzwipe, we HAVE a team... actually THREE major league franchises, and have supported them for many decades. But you're just a sad little wannabe from the sticks who has so little in his life that he has to disparage those who enjoy a wealth of major league riches! Still a loser who actually chooses to self-identify as a Baltimoron... now that is truly so very, very sad!
MVP Needed

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2013
THE most overrated player in major leageu baseball: Andrew McCutcheon.

Name the last time he did something in the CLUTCH?

Singles hitter, who connects for a dinger with no one on, about three times a month.

8th or 9th inning, needing a homer, or at least a double with runners in scoring position? Nope.

Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 11, 2013
McCutcheon will be a Yankee before you know it. I know if it were me I would leave that dump of a city as soon as I could.
Ravens sux

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Hope to heck he doesn't end up in West Virginny... no wait, that backwoods cesspool of inbred banjo players doesn't have a single major league team- in any sport, actually- so he's safe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey Fri I Can See It In Y... 6
Ham radio problems? Fri Bossy Guy Mike 11
Gateway rehab Oct 1 Addicts are A Holes 2
Jeb Bush Sep 30 Ecossais 3
News PA: Pittsburgh Bus Riders Celebrate Expanded Se... Sep 30 Tom 1
News Bethel Park asks for community feedback in supe... Sep 30 Tom 1
News Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) Sep 28 Blinks 7,604
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages