Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7617 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

GOOF

Wheeling, WV

#7421 Jul 31, 2013
SHAME wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree RIP but over 7,000 posts from
only a dozen c-m wads like you.?
Leave things alone.
Mr.Hall has passed and in Heaven while DB
lives his own Hell everyday.
YOU are NOT Judge & Jury are You.?
BLOW ME DONNIE!!!!!!
Evil Mistress

Pittsburgh, PA

#7422 Jul 31, 2013
With any luck the queen Donnie poster will soon be having her dirt nap.
Jus sayin

Mineral Ridge, OH

#7423 Aug 1, 2013
Why do people use certain people's names and initials for others? It's so obvious! Lol. Just say their name Shayna Schram. Now it's fair. Jus sayin.
Im just sayin

Wheeling, WV

#7424 Aug 1, 2013
Jus sayin wrote:
Why do people use certain people's names and initials for others? It's so obvious! Lol. Just say their name Shayna Schram. Now it's fair. Jus sayin.
That would be 2 m's. Schramm. Get it right. but this site aint about her its about dirty dik Donnie.Why does stank Don pound Corona's and hit on skanks as usual.Dude your face will always be round and weird and you have skinny turkey legs.Jus sayin.
Circle

Wheeling, WV

#7425 Aug 1, 2013
GOOF wrote:
<quoted text>
BLOW ME DONNIE!!!!!!
Dam this is funny After time in the pokey he probably would.LMFAO!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7426 Aug 4, 2013
And I thought Erie was corrupt. Our neighbors down 79 certainly have us beat.
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

#7427 Aug 5, 2013
DinkErie wrote:
And I thought Erie was corrupt. Our neighbors down 79 certainly have us beat.
Yea and more cops are in shit
and don't even know it yet.
Straight up

Wheeling, WV

#7428 Aug 16, 2013
Donnie when are you going to get a clue that Shayna likes the dark meat.She was bumpin' and grindin' a dark skinned brotha last week.You ain't chocolate dude.You don't qualify.You ain't worth her time or any other pretty sweet thangs.You be nasty.Straight up!!!!!
gross

Wheeling, WV

#7429 Aug 17, 2013
The piece of $&!t lifted my legs and put his thin Johnson in as deep as he could get it which was not too deep lmfao then he put his hand on my head as to get down on it but when I started to go down his legs were spread and all I can say is dam man take a shower before you think a lady like me is going to enjoy any of that stink.Word of advice is take a scrub a dub dub before another lady gets a whiff of that disgusting $&!t.
The Law

Pittsburgh, PA

#7430 Aug 20, 2013
'Jus Sayin' is Donnie.

His name is spelled wrong on the docket;
'Breedon'.
Jus Sayin

Wheeling, WV

#7431 Aug 20, 2013
The Law wrote:
'Jus Sayin' is Donnie.
His name is spelled wrong on the docket;
'Breedon'.
You're a goof. Donnie knows how to spell his own name.Duh! Jus Sayin!
The Law

Pittsburgh, PA

#7432 Aug 21, 2013
Not the officer that arrested you.
Duh!
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

#7433 Aug 24, 2013
Over 7,000 posts and you As--oles
are still crucifying Donnie.
Go tell him to his face.
Naaaaaw didn't think so.
You people are just a bunch of maggots
eating at a guy who lost everything
but you scum are so proud to keep his
name in the shit.
Just Say'in.
He made his bed

Wheeling, WV

#7434 Aug 25, 2013
SHAME wrote:
Over 7,000 posts and you As--oles
are still crucifying Donnie.
Go tell him to his face.
Naaaaaw didn't think so.
You people are just a bunch of maggots
eating at a guy who lost everything
but you scum are so proud to keep his
name in the shit.
Just Say'in.
What's a shame "SHAME" is how Don lived his life for the last oh 25 years.He is a selfish user who made fun of people,abused women,treated people like dirt,talked garbage on his own family,used his badge as a crutch to get away with whatever he could,he has used friends,left a man lying in the road and probably would have hid it forever if someone didn't turn his slimy as% in.He got what he deserved.He lost everything because karma's a B!T%$!He lost everything because of his own choices.Typical Don supporter to play the blame game.Tell me who hits a guy and leaves him in the road?That's speaks volumes of his character.How one acts when no one's looking is the reality of what that man stands for.Don stood for nothing good and still doesn't.He's still using people and abusing women.It was great to hear he lost the appeal for his pension.He lost that as well and rightfully so!
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

#7435 Aug 26, 2013
He made his bed wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a shame "SHAME" is how Don lived his life for the last oh 25 years.He is a selfish user who made fun of people,abused women,treated people like dirt,talked garbage on his own family,used his badge as a crutch to get away with whatever he could,he has used friends,left a man lying in the road and probably would have hid it forever if someone didn't turn his slimy as% in.He got what he deserved.He lost everything because karma's a B!T%$!He lost everything because of his own choices.Typical Don supporter to play the blame game.Tell me who hits a guy and leaves him in the road?That's speaks volumes of his character.How one acts when no one's looking is the reality of what that man stands for.Don stood for nothing good and still doesn't.He's still using people and abusing women.It was great to hear he lost the appeal for his pension.He lost that as well and rightfully so!
Your points are taken but why ? rub his face in the shi-- everyday. Is that what kind of animal YOU are.?
Where YOU there and saw and heard the chain of events.??
You must be an expert. The real criminals are the (ones) who remained quiet that include another cop still on the job.
All you lowlifes need to give it a rest.
Go judge others that you know but can't say it to their faces.
Nothing is EVER what it seems unless YOU were there.?
give it up

Wheeling, WV

#7436 Aug 26, 2013
SHAME wrote:
<quoted text> Your points are taken but why ? rub his face in the shi-- everyday. Is that what kind of animal YOU are.?
Where YOU there and saw and heard the chain of events.??
You must be an expert. The real criminals are the (ones) who remained quiet that include another cop still on the job.
All you lowlifes need to give it a rest.
Go judge others that you know but can't say it to their faces.
Nothing is EVER what it seems unless YOU were there.?
Lets throw a pity party for the fool! Give it up! No one feels sorry for the criminal! He was convicted in criminal court in case you were unaware.The real criminals are the ones who kept this hush hush?OMG LMFAO!Your loser buddy kept it hush hush until someone busted on him.Don knows how he lives life.He knows how he's viewed.Stop with the excuses and realize he made his bed and losing his job and pension were absolutely appropriate.Dude's a goof!
yep

Wheeling, WV

#7437 Aug 27, 2013
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets throw a pity party for the fool! Give it up! No one feels sorry for the criminal! He was convicted in criminal court in case you were unaware.The real criminals are the ones who kept this hush hush?OMG LMFAO!Your loser buddy kept it hush hush until someone busted on him.Don knows how he lives life.He knows how he's viewed.Stop with the excuses and realize he made his bed and losing his job and pension were absolutely appropriate.Dude's a goof!
Damn skippy. Donnie's true colors have shined above all else.
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

#7438 Aug 28, 2013
give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are just one of many
un-educated people on here.
STL5178

Pittsburgh, PA

#7439 Aug 28, 2013
SHAME wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are just one of many
Uneducated is one word. DUH!
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7440 Aug 28, 2013
SHAME wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are just one of many
OK Donnie...whatever you waste of life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers 3 hr Steelers4life 4
Where do all the NICE gay guys hang out??? (Jul '08) Sun Brianl 45
News Downtown, Pittsburgh - Sat team trump 1
YES it's real, YES it's still happening Fri downwiththeelite 1
JagOff John Fettermen Jan 20 team trump 3
mlk Jan 19 ThomasA 4
Janean Newcomer Jan 19 Noone 2

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance