Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

Jul 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Comments (Page 346)

Showing posts 6,901 - 6,920 of7,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

doittoit wrote:
Cause his family is connected with all sorts of illegal activities. Dont think there werent some deals done behind the scenes!!! At least he will be home for Xmas, hopefully not with the baby sitter!!! LMAO, what a clown!!! The best part of the article is that he is studying to be a machinist, LOL where and who is gonna hire a convicted felon for that job. Plus I didnt know the d*ckbag could even read. Good Luck with that.
So if your keeping score at home, 2 cops commit felonous acts and get a slap on the wrist. Please remember that when DA Zappala (sp?) runs for office again.
My count is one girl obsessed with two guys that want nothing to with her .. Get help fast because you are one sick chick...Wow get a life and mind your own business
doittoit

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

how many convicted felons get accepted to the Univ at Pittsburgh Harmar or get jobs if they complete that program......he said the program has a 95% job placement, looks like he is gonna make that 5% lol, keep picking up poop and cut my lawn!
Sniff the Starbucks

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>My count is one girl obsessed with two guys that want nothing to with her .. Get help fast because you are one sick chick...Wow get a life and mind your own business
Wake up and sniff the Starbucks.The majority of smart professional women who have something good going for them in their 30's, 40's and 50's would never associate with the two guys you refer to.Pretty obvious you have a problem accepting the reality of what these two goofs stand for.Nothing good!
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Wow all the "dozens" of people that regularly post here what a good-for-nothing Don is all keep the same schedule.. That's downright amazing that they are either posting all at once or not at all... LMAO We laugh at you
The Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Don was trying to bang a girl I know when she noticed a skin tag around his *** laughed and left his azs hanging.LMAO!No one cares about your sob story goof.Always trying to get someone to feel sorry for you.We love how Dons one and only supporter love stirring up the forum.Get er'done.LMAO!Most of us have lives like work unlike deadbeat moocher Don or his sorry buddy who loves to cause Don grief on this forum. Which we find comical by the way..Don might have too much time on his hands.Word up in this biatch is FC sick of his shiznit.Go cry the blues to some dumb girl who might fall for your bs Don.LMA0.
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Matt wrote:
Don walks into a party we were at.Sees a stripper pole in the middle of the livingroom.Starts asking the women to take their clothes off and dance for him.He loves dirty nasty drug addict chicks.Anyone who doesn't fit in that catagory might want to get their sh!t checked out.No telling who he'll dip into.Nasty loser!He makes nice dudes like us look bad.
Nobody cares Wendy.. Get a life loser
Crafton Park

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Matt wrote:
Don walks into a party we were at.Sees a stripper pole in the middle of the livingroom.Starts asking the women to take their clothes off and dance for him.He loves dirty nasty drug addict chicks.Anyone who doesn't fit in that catagory might want to get their sh!t checked out.No telling who he'll dip into.Nasty loser!He makes nice dudes like us look bad.
Doesn't surprise me.I've walked by his cop car backed up against a wall down Crafton park and saw him taking advantage of girls.The difference between then and now is he doesn't have a badge to manipulate the girls.
Hes a mooch

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares Wendy.. Get a life loser
Looks like your buddy needs to get a life.Pushing a mower is hardly a job a broad wants to run home to tell daddy about.Your hard on for Wendy is entertaining.Your lack of liking to her has nothing to do with how much of a bum your buddy is.He needs to get a life.
Ugly Dog

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Matt wrote:
How about the time Don was at the ugly dog and called the po po on his girlfriend at the time Kari.Had her arrested and waved to her as she pulled away in the cop car.The dude has been a complete loser his entire life.He's a smoozer to women but eventually his true self comes out.All the poor women that fell prey to his ways.Hopefully he isn't out there taking advantage of more innocent women.He should change his name to Don Dirt!
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Ugly Dog wrote:
<quoted text>How about the time Don was at the ugly dog and called the po po on his girlfriend at the time Kari.Had her arrested and waved to her as she pulled away in the cop car.The dude has been a complete loser his entire life.He's a smoozer to women but eventually his true self comes out.All the poor women that fell prey to his ways.Hopefully he isn't out there taking advantage of more innocent women.He should change his name to Don Dirt!
NOBODY CARES BUT YOU WENDY!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
Breeden Supporter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBODY CARES BUT YOU WENDY!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
You care about Wendy and Don or you wouldn't continue posting.Last I saw them they seemd to get along a okay.Guess that bugs you.YOU GET OVER IT!LMFAO goof!!!!!!
Matt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Breeden Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You care about Wendy and Don or you wouldn't continue posting.Last I saw them they seemd to get along a okay.Guess that bugs you.YOU GET OVER IT!LMFAO goof!!!!!!
Hopefully that chick doesn't give Don the time onf day.He cheated on her left and right.Talked smack on her all the time and chilled down the ugly with other chicks when everyone knew he had a chick pregnant.That dude is a ruthless selfish as$.Leaving Hall in the road to how he's treated chicks I know is pathetic.Dude YOU ARE PATHETIC!
wake up dummies

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully that chick doesn't give Don the time onf day.He cheated on her left and right.Talked smack on her all the time and chilled down the ugly with other chicks when everyone knew he had a chick pregnant.That dude is a ruthless selfish as$.Leaving Hall in the road to how he's treated chicks I know is pathetic.Dude YOU ARE PATHETIC!
don's using another broad with a big horse face.he'll use anyone when there's a kickback for him.what cracks me up is these dumb broads have no clue.no shame in his game.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

wake up dummies wrote:
<quoted text>don's using another broad with a big horse face.he'll use anyone when there's a kickback for him.what cracks me up is these dumb broads have no clue.no shame in his game.
We came to the Burgh for the holidays. The talk of the town is business is down and the creep is struggling for a walk.Karmas a b.
Cheers

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The snake is manipulating a new victim. Eventually all see the Breeden ways and no one wants to be associated. Drunk bums, takers and liars!
True dat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
This here IS a TRUE STORY! What a complete GOOF!
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
Read your post. Lmao. Nice dudes like you. Stripper pole and strippers in the living room. All lies. Another make believe story. When you want to start listing facts? Location? Date? This forum is all lies. Never facts!!
Matt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your post. Lmao. Nice dudes like you. Stripper pole and strippers in the living room. All lies. Another make believe story. When you want to start listing facts? Location? Date? This forum is all lies. Never facts!!
Yeah ok dude.You know you were there and what I wrote IS a FACT! No need to do any convincing. What's most interesting is how many people write what a few of us know to be FACT!More people know your game than you want to believe.Get a life goof.
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Matt wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah ok dude.You know you were there and what I wrote IS a FACT! No need to do any convincing. What's most interesting is how many people write what a few of us know to be FACT!More people know your game than you want to believe.Get a life goof.
Oh yea I remember. Your mom and sister was blowing everyone.
crzzzd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …win a few,lose a few

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,901 - 6,920 of7,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Venetia Discussions

Search the Venetia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ramen 51,108
Hillary is so Poor.. 11 hr Tony is funny 93
Tom Wolf Pushes "Made In Pennsylvania" 11 hr Old Fool trolls on 2
Goats clearing weeds, vines in Pittsburgh park 11 hr Old Fool trolls on 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 hr Obama Wrong on Illegals 3,745
Molchany files resolution in support of Lyft, Uber Tue JessieCups 1
Recent indictment linked to March raid in city (Jul '12) Jul 8 Porkster 18
•••
•••
•••
Venetia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Venetia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000