Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

Jul 3, 2009 Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review 7,486

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Full Story
doittoit

Monroeville, PA

#7213 Dec 13, 2012
how many convicted felons get accepted to the Univ at Pittsburgh Harmar or get jobs if they complete that program......he said the program has a 95% job placement, looks like he is gonna make that 5% lol, keep picking up poop and cut my lawn!
Sniff the Starbucks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7215 Dec 13, 2012
Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>My count is one girl obsessed with two guys that want nothing to with her .. Get help fast because you are one sick chick...Wow get a life and mind your own business
Wake up and sniff the Starbucks.The majority of smart professional women who have something good going for them in their 30's, 40's and 50's would never associate with the two guys you refer to.Pretty obvious you have a problem accepting the reality of what these two goofs stand for.Nothing good!
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

#7217 Dec 18, 2012
Wow all the "dozens" of people that regularly post here what a good-for-nothing Don is all keep the same schedule.. That's downright amazing that they are either posting all at once or not at all... LMAO We laugh at you
The Rocks

Pittsburgh, PA

#7218 Dec 23, 2012
Don was trying to bang a girl I know when she noticed a skin tag around his *** laughed and left his azs hanging.LMAO!No one cares about your sob story goof.Always trying to get someone to feel sorry for you.We love how Dons one and only supporter love stirring up the forum.Get er'done.LMAO!Most of us have lives like work unlike deadbeat moocher Don or his sorry buddy who loves to cause Don grief on this forum. Which we find comical by the way..Don might have too much time on his hands.Word up in this biatch is FC sick of his shiznit.Go cry the blues to some dumb girl who might fall for your bs Don.LMA0.
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

#7222 Dec 26, 2012
Matt wrote:
Don walks into a party we were at.Sees a stripper pole in the middle of the livingroom.Starts asking the women to take their clothes off and dance for him.He loves dirty nasty drug addict chicks.Anyone who doesn't fit in that catagory might want to get their sh!t checked out.No telling who he'll dip into.Nasty loser!He makes nice dudes like us look bad.
Nobody cares Wendy.. Get a life loser
Crafton Park

Pittsburgh, PA

#7223 Dec 26, 2012
Matt wrote:
Don walks into a party we were at.Sees a stripper pole in the middle of the livingroom.Starts asking the women to take their clothes off and dance for him.He loves dirty nasty drug addict chicks.Anyone who doesn't fit in that catagory might want to get their sh!t checked out.No telling who he'll dip into.Nasty loser!He makes nice dudes like us look bad.
Doesn't surprise me.I've walked by his cop car backed up against a wall down Crafton park and saw him taking advantage of girls.The difference between then and now is he doesn't have a badge to manipulate the girls.
Hes a mooch

Pittsburgh, PA

#7224 Dec 26, 2012
Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares Wendy.. Get a life loser
Looks like your buddy needs to get a life.Pushing a mower is hardly a job a broad wants to run home to tell daddy about.Your hard on for Wendy is entertaining.Your lack of liking to her has nothing to do with how much of a bum your buddy is.He needs to get a life.
Ugly Dog

Pittsburgh, PA

#7225 Dec 27, 2012
Matt wrote:
How about the time Don was at the ugly dog and called the po po on his girlfriend at the time Kari.Had her arrested and waved to her as she pulled away in the cop car.The dude has been a complete loser his entire life.He's a smoozer to women but eventually his true self comes out.All the poor women that fell prey to his ways.Hopefully he isn't out there taking advantage of more innocent women.He should change his name to Don Dirt!
Hsw1546

Pittsburgh, PA

#7226 Dec 27, 2012
Ugly Dog wrote:
<quoted text>How about the time Don was at the ugly dog and called the po po on his girlfriend at the time Kari.Had her arrested and waved to her as she pulled away in the cop car.The dude has been a complete loser his entire life.He's a smoozer to women but eventually his true self comes out.All the poor women that fell prey to his ways.Hopefully he isn't out there taking advantage of more innocent women.He should change his name to Don Dirt!
NOBODY CARES BUT YOU WENDY!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
Breeden Supporter

Pittsburgh, PA

#7227 Dec 27, 2012
Hsw1546 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBODY CARES BUT YOU WENDY!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
You care about Wendy and Don or you wouldn't continue posting.Last I saw them they seemd to get along a okay.Guess that bugs you.YOU GET OVER IT!LMFAO goof!!!!!!
Matt

Pittsburgh, PA

#7228 Dec 27, 2012
Breeden Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You care about Wendy and Don or you wouldn't continue posting.Last I saw them they seemd to get along a okay.Guess that bugs you.YOU GET OVER IT!LMFAO goof!!!!!!
Hopefully that chick doesn't give Don the time onf day.He cheated on her left and right.Talked smack on her all the time and chilled down the ugly with other chicks when everyone knew he had a chick pregnant.That dude is a ruthless selfish as$.Leaving Hall in the road to how he's treated chicks I know is pathetic.Dude YOU ARE PATHETIC!
wake up dummies

Pittsburgh, PA

#7230 Dec 30, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully that chick doesn't give Don the time onf day.He cheated on her left and right.Talked smack on her all the time and chilled down the ugly with other chicks when everyone knew he had a chick pregnant.That dude is a ruthless selfish as$.Leaving Hall in the road to how he's treated chicks I know is pathetic.Dude YOU ARE PATHETIC!
don's using another broad with a big horse face.he'll use anyone when there's a kickback for him.what cracks me up is these dumb broads have no clue.no shame in his game.
Fred

El Monte, CA

#7231 Dec 31, 2012
wake up dummies wrote:
<quoted text>don's using another broad with a big horse face.he'll use anyone when there's a kickback for him.what cracks me up is these dumb broads have no clue.no shame in his game.
We came to the Burgh for the holidays. The talk of the town is business is down and the creep is struggling for a walk.Karmas a b.
Cheers

Pittsburgh, PA

#7232 Jan 1, 2013
The snake is manipulating a new victim. Eventually all see the Breeden ways and no one wants to be associated. Drunk bums, takers and liars!
True dat

Pittsburgh, PA

#7233 Jan 1, 2013
Matt wrote:
This here IS a TRUE STORY! What a complete GOOF!
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#7234 Jan 3, 2013
Matt wrote:
Read your post. Lmao. Nice dudes like you. Stripper pole and strippers in the living room. All lies. Another make believe story. When you want to start listing facts? Location? Date? This forum is all lies. Never facts!!
Matt

Pittsburgh, PA

#7235 Jan 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your post. Lmao. Nice dudes like you. Stripper pole and strippers in the living room. All lies. Another make believe story. When you want to start listing facts? Location? Date? This forum is all lies. Never facts!!
Yeah ok dude.You know you were there and what I wrote IS a FACT! No need to do any convincing. What's most interesting is how many people write what a few of us know to be FACT!More people know your game than you want to believe.Get a life goof.
Lol

Pittsburgh, PA

#7236 Jan 4, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah ok dude.You know you were there and what I wrote IS a FACT! No need to do any convincing. What's most interesting is how many people write what a few of us know to be FACT!More people know your game than you want to believe.Get a life goof.
Oh yea I remember. Your mom and sister was blowing everyone.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#7237 Jan 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …win a few,lose a few
Fred

El Monte, CA

#7238 Jan 9, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah ok dude.You know you were there and what I wrote IS a FACT! No need to do any convincing. What's most interesting is how many people write what a few of us know to be FACT!More people know your game than you want to believe.Get a life goof.
Most who know Donnie know he never lived right. He puts on a great show. He'll use whoever he can. Nasty dirty dik.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh Police Beat Black Man 5 hr Ball Billicheck 3
Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) 5 hr Matt 58
Priest leaves Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic to ... 9 hr Joe Catholic 1
High-end apartments dominate Pittsburgh region'... 18 hr bacon hater 2
Obamacare (Again and again) 18 hr bacon hater 2
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Tue WTAE Fan 71
What is a "Jagoff"? Tue Bill Ballicheck 13
Venetia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web