Sheriff's sergeant holds suspects at ...

Sheriff's sergeant holds suspects at bay in downtown shooting

There are 11 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Sheriff's sergeant holds suspects at bay in downtown shooting. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

An Allegheny County sheriff's sergeant who just happened to be in downtown Pittsburgh took three men into custody when a shooting broke out during the Friday afternoon rush hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
The quintessential troll: using bigotry as bait!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 6, 2013
As long as the Old Fool was caught in the cross fire!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Bubba, like a true bigot and troll, you generalize expectations of behavior based solely on the actor's race. Never let the fact of an individual's ACTUAL behavior impact your perceptions of them, though; what an azzhat!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Azzwipe, you referred to the shooting as "spreading the negro culture around.". That is a bigoted generalization to all blacks from the action of a few. But, then, you are a troll, and your purpose to stimulate a response, and if racism can be exploited for that sad, little purpose, you will employ it... for you are a loathsome little troll!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Too much white trash- like yourself- on Perry Hilltop!
bad

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Da Old Fool trolls on wrote:
Azzwipe, you referred to the shooting as "spreading the negro culture around.". That is a bigoted generalization to all blacks from the action of a few. But, then, you are a troll, and your purpose to stimulate a response, and if racism can be exploited for that sad, little purpose, you will employ it... for you are a loathsome little troll!
it may be bigoted, but its 100% truth
Stop acting like they are innocent
Their pants pulled half way down, the total lack of respect for anybody, he's right that is "those people's" culture and to say anything different is just plain stupidity
bad

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 17, 2013
once you go black you become a single mom
it used to be a joke but now its fact
bad

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Apr 17, 2013
and you are an uneducated colored person whos opinion does not matter to anybody
are you serious

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Too much white trash- like yourself- on Perry Hilltop!
there is nothing but jigs up there!
No self respecting white man would live in that ghetto.
To many of "those people"
I have a sign in my front yard that says "keep shooting, there are to many of you"
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Kudos to Sgt. Kevin Faulds. Nice work.
Thats different

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Obot wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born "up here" in the 1930's. Just why should I have to leave and what's that got to do with "self respect"? It's section 8 housing that's brought them here.
It's sotra' like living in zoo and looking out through the bars and watching the natives.( pun intended)
If you grew up there, that's different. Hold your ground.
It did get dark up there. I'm sorry that the coloreds trashed a nice place. They have no self respect and are VERY self important.
What I was trying to say was " no self respecting white man would move there now" You have more right to the neighborhood than ANY of them do. Your white, they should respect their betters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wabtec hourly pay 2 hr Looking for work 1
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 6 hr Love beauty 418
News Wolf and Fetterman meet for lunch and cause a stir 10 hr Liberals smell 11
News Attendees at NAACP banquet reminded that strugg... Wed Margaret Sanger 2
The union voter May 21 Cindy 1
Starbucks Reparations May 19 Another Reason 5
News Police: Woman wakes up to sexual assault; man a... May 19 StrongArms 2

Venetia Jobs

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages