The new city parking meters are a scam

The new city parking meters are a scam

There are 2 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Feb 13, 2013, titled The new city parking meters are a scam. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

As a non-Pittsburgh resident, I do not shop in Pittsburgh often. A recent trip to the Strip District resulted in a parking ticket, not due to overtime parking but to an error in entering my license number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
A scam brought to you by a Progressive Democrat local government who does not want you and any other suburbanite in "their" city. Remember you use up their precious resources and take up their precious space. The only thing they want from you is your money. Nothing more, nothing less.

In their eyes you are the reason the City is falling apart.
Da Old Fool trolls on

New Kensington, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Ah, your "political" troll gambit! Trolling nonetheless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do all the NICE gay guys hang out??? (Jul '08) Sun Mike Hawk 43
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) May 28 Swirley Man 93
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... May 27 NewSherriffInTown 2
Are Your Female Family Members Safe May 23 hacked and regret 2
"Bikers" don't know squat May 22 Pink Flamingo 8
News Peters Zoning Board approves variance setback f... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Elizabeth 1
guys (Nov '12) Nov '12 tennisgirl45 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages