Blacks missing profits on hair

Blacks missing profits on hair

There are 21 comments on the New Pittsburgh Courier Online story from May 3, 2013, titled Blacks missing profits on hair. In it, New Pittsburgh Courier Online reports that:

Whether it is fried, dyed and laid or laid to the side; braided or loose; kinky, curly or straight; and even glued, sewn or bobby pinned, one's hair is essential to every look.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Pittsburgh Courier Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nobama

Carnegie, PA

#2 May 6, 2013
Chi'ggers dye their hair blonde, etc. to look white. You can not white-wash a chi'gger.
Just Saying

Coraopolis, PA

#4 May 6, 2013
Well, surely, if I were looking for a couple of experts on standards of black beauty, it would you two... NOT!!!!
Sensible
#5 Jun 3, 2013
Maybe they dye their hair for the same reason white women do just want a change of color. Are you saying that white woman that dye their hair black are doing so because they want to be African American?
nonSensible Sux

Carnegie, PA

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Theresa Heinz Kerry, born in Madagascar, and white, is African American. The chi'ggers born here ARE NOT african.
Sensible
#7 Jun 3, 2013
Ok non sensible sux, first of all i feel sorry for you. It must be miserable to carry so much hate and anger around all the time. Second the white men are the ones that went and stole the blacks from Africa and brought them here to do their labor, but if it's not for free they shouldn't work.
Sensible
#8 Jun 3, 2013
You also didn't answer the question i posted, you just became angry that i didn't use a racial slur non sensible sux.
nonSensible Sux

Carnegie, PA

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Other races have black hair, e.g. Asians... a chi'gger beotch straightens and dyes her hair blonde to look white, and that's a fact.
Sensible
#10 Jun 3, 2013
I have seen Asians with dyed hair also. it's nice to know you draw the racism line somewhere, you said Asian instead of using a racial slur for them :-) Why does the way someone has their hair affect and enrage you? Honestly Im Just enjoying the debate i don't expect to change any opinions, but may i ask if someone has personally harmed you to make you feel this way or have you always felt this way? I would appreciate if you would avoid a barrage of stereotypical answers and just be honest. Just curious and have trouble understanding that type of hatred.
Team Light Skin

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Instead of missing profits. Most blacks are simply missing hair. I've see lots of sheboons burn their edges.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#12 Jun 3, 2013
'burn their edges'.....That just sounds like something a colored would do. Whatever it means- it sounds retarded.
nonSensible Sux

Carnegie, PA

#13 Jun 3, 2013
Dinks, gooks, slopes, slant-eyes, zipperheads, etc.
smh

Athens, OH

#14 Jun 3, 2013
TGA wrote:
'burn their edges'.....That just sounds like something a colored would do. Whatever it means- it sounds retarded.
But but just touch it....:)

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#16 Jun 3, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
But but just touch it....:)
lol.....NOT!

:)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#17 Jun 3, 2013
lofl they do want to be white but why dont they just buy ww hair?even ww dont buy ww hair lol

(or any hair company for that matter)

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#18 Jun 4, 2013
If I was a dumb tea bagger and I had to watch my other dumb tea bagger friends collapse in society because we refused to become educated, while at the same time watching blacks and immigrants rise higher and higher through hard work and education, i'd be bitter too. Id probably go to school and try to compete, but white trash like this can't do that - someone must've slashed the tires on their house. So they'll have to just piss and moan until they die. Which won't be long.
poytgout

West Mifflin, PA

#19 Jun 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Yo! They Bald anyway
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jun 4, 2013
Sensible wrote:
Ok non sensible sux, first of all i feel sorry for you. It must be miserable to carry so much hate and anger around all the time. Second the white men are the ones that went and stole the blacks from Africa and brought them here to do their labor, but if it's not for free they shouldn't work.
This is not the truth.
They were sold to the white man by thier tribal chiefs.
So don't blame white for slavery. They did it them selves.
O prah

Greensburg, PA

#21 Jun 4, 2013
Your hair signifies what tribe you’re associated with .
LOL

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 Jun 4, 2013
Whites cook their skin to not look white.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#25 Jun 6, 2013
Mike Anthony wrote:
Nog hair is nappy dirty and nasty. When they do the cornfields it stinks cause they can't wash it. Nogs smell.
btch,do you mean "cornrows"? stpid inbred bastiids lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some help 7 hr Justa cracka 1
Smelling boys' bums Jul 21 Monkey man 9
Men painting their toenails Jul 20 Aimee 1
White Trash Has Ruined This Once Clean, Respect... Jul 20 Jim Poulos Gay 31
Where to buy k2 in pittsburgh Jul 20 Juan Tanonies 11
Russian Hacking Jul 20 Lips Like Bananas 10
Do YOU know Douglas Clark? (Dec '14) Jul 20 DOUGLAS CLARK 105

Venetia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance