These Colors Don't Run

These Colors Don't Run

There are 11 comments on the Balloon Juice story from Mar 29, 2013, titled These Colors Don't Run. In it, Balloon Juice reports that:

Had to go to the airport to pick up a friend, and listened to a little of the Pittsburgh am talk, and this is apparently the issue driving local wingnuts insane : Burkhart of Bethel Park took issue with a decision by Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl's administration to hoist the flag representing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Balloon Juice.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Mike Anthony wrote:
That's a shame to have the fruitcake flag hung under the other honorable flags. Luke is an Ahole.
I regret looking at the picture, Lord have mercy that libs are now flying their own flag and flying it by the American flag.
Nobama

Carnegie, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
The Real America was outbred by chi'ggers. Obamites' America is no longer worth fighting for, much less dying for.
Axl Rose

Carlisle, PA

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Immigrants and faggottts, they make no sense to me.
Bill

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Nobody cares and this topic and conversation sux.
Lebanon Leroy

Carlisle, PA

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Bill wrote:
Nobody cares and this topic and conversation sux.
How does it feel to be a nobody?
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Apr 6, 2013
More evidence that more of the nation's azzhats are in Florida, than any other state!
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 7, 2013
And another Floridian will always, stupidly rise up and volunteer to prove the point!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Nobama wrote:
The Real America was outbred by chi'ggers. Obamites' America is no longer worth fighting for, much less dying for.
Sadly I must agree.
Nobama

Carnegie, PA

#16 Apr 18, 2013
For Memorial Day, gays want the Boy Scouts to plant gay flags on 10+ percent of veteran's graves along with American flags.
Bill

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Nobama wrote:
For Memorial Day, gays want the Boy Scouts to plant gay flags on 10+ percent of veteran's graves along with American flags.
Really? Where did you hear that?
Bill

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I must agree.
Then move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venetia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh is a crappy place to live (Aug '10) 32 min cloudweller 111
Where do all the NICE gay guys hang out??? (Jul '08) Sun Mike Hawk 43
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) May 28 Swirley Man 93
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... May 27 NewSherriffInTown 2
Are Your Female Family Members Safe May 23 hacked and regret 2
"Bikers" don't know squat May 22 Pink Flamingo 8
News Peters Zoning Board approves variance setback f... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Elizabeth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Venetia Mortgages