im looking

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

i am living in arkansas,and have been for many years,i went to veneta elementary when the school burned,i than had to start at elmira,i was in 4th grade,anyone from veneta i would love to hear from you.we lived off elmaker rd. the year was probably 1970 or 1971,becouse we moved here in 1972,i would also like to hear from people who went to elmira,thank you
dwane

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

hi,

my name is dwane. i went to veneta elem. when it burned down. what is your name.
im looking

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

sharline fields,used to be martin the friends i had then was karen parsons,tonya knight,my sisters friends were regina wright,and cheryl cox.when i went to elmira my friends were melanie fritz and dana brodie,ive had contact with dana but have lost her once again,my brothers were richard martin and clifford leo jones which leo passed away due to diabetes 6 years ago.please write back and let me know if you know or knew any of these people,thank you
Dwane

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Hi i remember cheryl cox,and i think i remember dana brodie. I graduated from elmira high,class of 1980.What teachers did you have at veneta???

Dwane
im looking

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

i was supposed to graduate in 1980.after moving here in the middle of the year,the work was so much harder,so therfore i failed 5th grade.i had mrs.williams and mrs. tinker.do you know how to get in touch with cheryl cox?im sorry that was teachers at elmira,in veneta i had mrs thorn for 1st and 2nd grade.at then i think my teachers name was mrs.vetch,i also remember roger boggs,lori potter,and mark amick,any of those u know?
im looking

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

still looking for classmates from veneta school when it burned

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Veneta Discussions

Search the Veneta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
hypothetical return (Oct '13) Jun 30 guest 28
Police: Victim suffered multiple stab wounds to... Jun 29 Coos bay gotten stabbed 1
16-year-old Eugene Girl Dies, Two Arrested (Dec '09) Jun 28 Blownaway 3
Keep one word...drop one word game.... (Aug '13) Jun 27 Whiny1 13
The dramatic history of American sex-ed films Jun 18 scotsdogger_08 1
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Veneta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Veneta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••