Sick and Tired

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Who else out there thinks its time for a new Mayor? Who else is tired of Mr Arrogant I'm-smarter-than-you?
Lady

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 14, 2014
Do you have any specific complaints?
Sick and Tired

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Well yeah I do. I have had the (dis)pleasure of overhearing Mr Knowles talk when the cameras are not on so to speak. For all his public persona of being a conservative, educated professional who is a public servant and steward of our tax money, he is nothing but an overgrown frat boy that looks down on most of the residents of Ferguson. Tell me, "Lady", which would you prefer - bitch or ho? Cause I guarantee you that's how he would refer to you behind your back.I have heard him blame his failures to connect with our neighbors on racist African Americans, and refer to the neighborhoods where they reside as shitholes. He is a phony.A phony that lets the streets in the less visible areas continue to rot while spending thousands of dollars on cabooses and conferences and Mayor's balls and community centers that the majority of the community will not be able to afford to use. He is very vocal in his dislike of and desire to dismantle the work being done by the Downtown business district. That is the tip of the iceberg.The man cares nothing for this city, only for he and his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Velda Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 17 min CouldHaveBeenMe35... 555
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 21 min Mugsy 2,811
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 21 min Mr Johnson 483
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 514
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 97,007
Black People are you serious? 1 hr neveratfault 10
Ferguson Protestors: - We will get answers' 1 hr Emmett Till 63
•••
•••
Velda Village Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Velda Village Jobs

•••
•••
•••