Police: Babysitters abused kids

Police: Babysitters abused kids

There are 31 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Police: Babysitters abused kids. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Police say a Veedersburg couple that ran a babysitting service out of their home videotaped themselves having sex with children, including some as young as 2 months old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#23 Mar 16, 2009
If luck would have it, these two will die in prison. And I hope at the hands of other inmates who miss their children terribly.
slimey

Greenfield, IN

#24 Mar 16, 2009
You can not believe the prosecutors or the cops through a 3rd party, i.e. the press, It will be decided by the people if a crime has been committed and by whom!However this is a good story, if it were to be believed, as unimaginable(to the reader)
steph829 wrote:
this makes me want to puke....words can't even describe the kind of punishment they deserve....my heart goes out to those children and their families...
mom of three

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 16, 2009
god is going to punish anyone who hurt or abuses one of his children and this story just puts parents on alert to who they think they can trust with their kids. and far as them sick people i think their time rotting in jail will be punishment enough
shan123

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Mar 16, 2009
they are sick as fuck just nasty some people need not havr babies if there going to do this to them now they are scared for life. Yeah it might of happen to them when they were little but they should be breaking the cycle not making it worser. that's how you turn kids into killers and everthing else
shan123

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 16, 2009
Sown Oats wrote:
If luck would have it, these two will die in prison. And I hope at the hands of other inmates who miss their children terribly.
i feel you on that
mom of three

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Mar 17, 2009
and believe me when i say i know what these kids will have to live with for the rest of there life. it has happened to me and i know it never completely goes away. and i am sorry that these kids ever met those monster and i agree with sown oats and shan123 that i hope they suffer at the hands of the inmates.
more than 50

Terre Haute, IN

#30 Mar 18, 2009
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible says something to the effect, "Better a millstone be tied around your neck and you be tossed into the sea than that you harm a child." So in God's scenario, drowning is better than what should (and will) happen to this excrement of humanity. Let them burn in **** and quickly.
And the BTW, the Bible says Murder is a sin, not "killing." There's a difference. Even in the Bible a government is called upon to enact punishments up to and including death. As individuals we're called to try to soften our hearts enough to forgive, but I've yet to figure out where in the Bible a government of law is bound to that admonition.
VERY WEL SAID! AMEN
Jason

Hammond, IN

#31 Apr 1, 2009
The two moth old was there own child, and thankfully she will forever never remember this event.
Ben

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Apr 7, 2009
Hey, remember the Case concerning Jeff Clark, let us hope for the victims that these two perverts don't have the money to spend that Jeff Clark has because the evidence will somehow become unadmissable and they will walk also. Fountain county seems to be a haven for these child molesting perverts. Maybe we need to go back to vigilanty justice when the courts don't protect our children?
amanda

New York, NY

#33 Sep 2, 2009
send them to jail!!! come on everyone know that what they did was wrong and they did to when they were doing it....those two people dont deserve any hearing..just put them behind bars and dont ever let them out

Since: Nov 09

United States

#35 Nov 22, 2009
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible says something to the effect, "Better a millstone be tied around your neck and you be tossed into the sea than that you harm a child." So in God's scenario, drowning is better than what should (and will) happen to this excrement of humanity. Let them burn in hell and quickly.
And the BTW, the Bible says Murder is a sin, not "killing." There's a difference. Even in the Bible a government is called upon to enact punishments up to and including death. As individuals we're called to try to soften our hearts enough to forgive, but I've yet to figure out where in the Bible a government of law is bound to that admonition.
I AGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Veedersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Alex Z. She's cheating on you Fri Lindsey 1
Why are you still cheating? Aug '17 Poopy pants 4
Veedersburg Town Wide Flea Market (Sep '08) Aug '17 Troll and Troll 2
Misty Butler Aug '17 Uncle Jimfrank 1
News Robert E. Dickey May '17 Now_What- 1
News Denial, bargaining, acceptance: stages of a Tru... (May '16) Mar '17 Mikey 5
News Attica Residents Recall Strong Bout of Weekend ... (Apr '06) Feb '17 Ghost of a child 2

Veedersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Veedersburg Mortgages