Indiana couple who ran home baby-sitt...

Indiana couple who ran home baby-sitting service accused of vid...

There are 10 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Indiana couple who ran home baby-sitting service accused of vid.... In it, Newsday reports that:

A couple who ran a baby-sitting service out of their home videotaped themselves performing sex acts with children, some as young as 2 months old, police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

liner

Rocky Point, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2009
No punishment will be enough for these devils. None.
God

Plantation, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2009
i must have been on break when this happened!
Will they ever learn

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Thank God for talkative 3 year olds.
Native

Brandywine, MD

#16 Mar 15, 2009
Gambler, You can not use children as sex toys,perhaps you need investigating as to your "play toys".

This has nothing to do with sex between consenting adults, and certainly anyone with a brain knows that. pervert.
East Of Eden

Mastic, NY

#22 Mar 15, 2009
It's amazing how all of my previous posts were censored or deleted this is BS.
Republican Pride

White Plains, NY

#23 Mar 15, 2009
Another red stater,

Probably registered republicans too.
motleycrew

Milwaukee, WI

#24 Mar 15, 2009
These people are evil, but not as evil as the posters on here condoning their evil acts. Perhaps it's time to bring back exorcism.
Billy Bob

United States

#25 Mar 15, 2009
Why waste energy venting. The depraved are out there. Be glad they were apprehended.
Timmy O Toole

Elizabeth, NJ

#29 Mar 15, 2009
Are the cops gonna go to jail for watching the tape?
Sou Fla

United States

#30 Mar 15, 2009
I know this is an extreme case, but this must generate discussions of daycares not being the substitution for the love, attention, and interaction with an attentive stay-at-home mother.

Living on 1 income can be done, but the focus by parents have been more on the $$$$ than meeting the emotional needs of their small child.

The negative effects of daycares (or even substitutes like nanny/babysitter/grandma) is astounding. This begins with the fact that the poor child is spending a large amount of time NOT with their parents.

see daycaresdontcare.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Veedersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dick heads who get away with everything (Jul '11) Mar 31 Downwithwitetrash 4
snitch (Nov '14) Jul '15 cville girl 2
Mer Gipson? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Peace and love 1
adam johnson (Feb '09) Jun '15 Mystery shopper 7
HAUNTED HOUSE?? 401 W Washington St.~ anyone kn... (Sep '14) Sep '14 indiana for life 2
Masterguard Flex-N-Gate (Dec '12) Jun '14 The Ghost 3
Man wins $100,000 in Attica (Dec '13) Dec '13 upsethardworker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Veedersburg Mortgages