Do you approve of Roger Kahn as State Senator?

Posted in the Vassar Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mark Adams

Frankenmuth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Roger Kahn has steadfastly voted in support of thenConsumers Power Co monopoly (over several terms in office), failed to modernize our decrepit electric grid and provide reliable 3 phase power to expand our business where jobs are needed in Saginaw County, MI. His environmental and economic policy votes are in lock-step with Republican Party bosses instead of what is best for Michigan. Kahn is a CON who should be recalled for LYING to voters. For years I have invited him to our business to help him get in touch with how to create jobs and reverse economic decline, but he is NOT at all interested.
Conservative

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Think about this: term limited Dr. Kahn proposes to outlaw lawsuits against doctors and hospitals. There is no self interest there now. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vassar Discussions

Search the Vassar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Tuscola County tanker explosion, fire bur... Apr 5 PUT YOU NAME HERE 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Debate: Marijuana - Birch Run, MI (Aug '10) Mar '14 Tim Wenn 15
Review: Wholesale Auto Purchasing Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Wind Turbines (Jul '11) Dec '13 amanda 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vassar Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vassar People Search