One of 5 shot in Southern Pines billi...

One of 5 shot in Southern Pines billiards bar dies of injuries

There are 2 comments on the ABC11 story from Oct 31, 2013, titled One of 5 shot in Southern Pines billiards bar dies of injuries. In it, ABC11 reports that:

The victims were identified as Maurice Donnell White, 31, Curtis Lee Stubbs Jr., 22, Derrikes Lamonte McRae, 38, Jacore Rayshad McKoy, 22, and Lee Marvin Harris Jr., 28. Investigators said the shooting victims have not been helpful about giving them information that would help them solve the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC11.

i know some info

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2013
One of 5 shot in Southern Pines billiards bar dies of injuries
Thursday Oct 31 | Source: ABC11 | See Full Story
The victims were identified as Maurice Donnell White, 31, Curtis Lee Stubbs Jr., 22, Derrikes Lamonte McRae, 38, Jacore Rayshad McKoy, 22, and Lee Marvin Harris Jr., 28. Investigators said the shooting victims have not been helpful about giving them information that would help them solve the case

_---------

Because they all drug dealers
i know some info

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2013
I heard Stephon from the Pines that drive the new Orange/ Red Charger with the 22's did the gun slanging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carthage break-in leads to arrests Jul 12 Jazzmine 1
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Jun '17 Michelle 76
When is the 5 mile yard sale? (May '08) Mar '17 hillbill 80
J&C Consignment in Pinehurst Feb '17 sadair 1
News Ex-wife charged with murder (Dec '08) Jan '17 Dolly 38
News Carthage woman, 93, dies after driving into house Jan '17 afrosheba 1
News Lost Dog, Bernese Mountain Dog in Southern Pine... (Dec '16) Dec '16 TGreenslit 1

Vass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vass Mortgages