Teens Held Without Bond in Girl's Sla...

Teens Held Without Bond in Girl's Slaying

There are 24 comments on the Wral.com story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Teens Held Without Bond in Girl's Slaying. In it, Wral.com reports that:

Tight security surrounds three teens charged with killing a 12-year-old girl in her Moore County home last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wral.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REBELBOUND

AOL

#1 Sep 26, 2007
WHAT BOND'' THEY NEED NO BOND'' ALL THESE 3 NEED IS THE ROPE THEY DID NOT USE DOWN SOUTH' I HAV EXTRA......
black man

Lillington, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2007
it was a honest mistake they wasnt planning on killing the girl they was at the wrong place at the wrong time they should nt of been robbing the house but still it was nt cuz she was white it was random it could of happen to any 1 of us
whitty

Greenville, SC

#3 Sep 26, 2007
black man wrote:
it was a honest mistake they wasnt planning on killing the girl they was at the wrong place at the wrong time they should nt of been robbing the house but still it was nt cuz she was white it was random it could of happen to any 1 of us
your a dumb***. you need to be shot in the head three times just like those three punk a**es shot the girl. how do you mistakenly shoot someone three times a**wipe. i hope you get your no education, high school drop out, greasy fried chicken finger having, a** run the hell over while your walking drunk down the street begging for change
Someone who knew Emily

Eden, NC

#4 Sep 26, 2007
Tell me black man how was it an honest mistake???
First of all there was nothing honest about breaking into someones house. Maybe if there parents would have raised them better they would know the definition of honesty. Then you want to call it a f** cking mistake???? They shot Emily in the F** ing head three times, not the stomache, knee and head. All three in the head!!! Now her parents had to put her forever in the ground with those bullet holes in her head for eternity. You have want to put your comment in on it. F*** YOU!!!! I'm sure if it was a black child it wouldn't have been an honest mistake now would it mr black man??? Those three made a mistake alright!!! And tell me how many black people break in another black persons home??? NONE!! F*** you black man!!!
Someone who cares

Pinehurst, NC

#5 Sep 27, 2007
They shot multiple times; what is your definition of a mistake? Was it a mistake they were caring a gun? Ha!
Someone who knew Emily

Eden, NC

#6 Sep 27, 2007
They all have excuses for eachother "someone who cares"... if the child would have been black he would never had said it now would you mr black man??
MR MAN

Matthews, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2007
PLEASE LETS NOT BRING RACE INTO THIS. THEM BOYS ARE DEAD WRONG NO MATTER WAS RACE ANYONE WAS. THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED TO THE FULLEST. THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE IT IS A ACT TO STUPIDITY AND LACK OF GOOD HOME TRAINING. THIS IS NOT A RACE THING THIS IS A IDIOT THING.
A MOM

West End, NC

#9 Sep 29, 2007
I am a mother of a 10 year old little girl and I would not want to be in emily's parents shoes at all!! Further more let a person like "black man" run into me and Not sure what I would do!! I say shoot them just like they shot that innocent angel!! Screw me paying for them to bulk up in prison and watch tv, fry their little punk *****!!!Come walk in my house and watch what happens!!I hope they all die in pain just as she did!! Karma sucks!!
blackman is wrong

West End, NC

#10 Sep 29, 2007
black man wrote:
You must be their family!! Sucks to be you!! If you beleive it was a honest mistake you need to go to hell with them!!
had enough

Southport, NC

#11 Sep 29, 2007
public execution would be appropriate in this case, all be it a slow one preferable.
anon

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Oct 1, 2007
i am related to one and that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. If he did it he should be punished end of story. I believe that they shooters should get the same treatment they gave her its only fair
mr mister

Fayetteville, NC

#14 Oct 3, 2007
i think that them boys will suffer in prison if they are not suffering in jail after others find out what they did
lil mommy

Carthage, NC

#15 Oct 11, 2007
i think than should have been in prison tell 2015 because tha are wrong for that if one of them boys go to court than need to tell the truth about it because than are wrong and there mom and dad should had teach them for rigth and wrong.....
lil mommy

Carthage, NC

#16 Nov 9, 2007
i want to Known how long tha have in jail................
RedHeadWithBlueE yes2006

Greenville, SC

#17 Dec 5, 2007
I think this was such a sad situation. I am sitting here at home when it was put out there . I had to tell my Daughter whom is and was a best friend of Emily Haddock. And to see my 12 yr old daughter scream and break down for the first time in her life. No that is hard and to find out it was kids who did it to top it off. My daughter has been hurt and torn apart since the day we got the call that she had been murdered. And to Carry 4 11 and 12 year old girls to a funeral of there best friend was the hardest thing as well I have ever done. Trying to be supportive and help these kids understand why these boys would do this. And to see her tiny frail body in the casket with bruises all over her where they beat her and as well the one thing that did bring some sun light was seeing the bruises on her fist where she beat the hell out of one of them so knowing she was able to put up a fight helped me know that she did not go down without a fight . I think they should fry all those kids who did this to her reguardless of there race or age. I am getting sick of people pulling the race card just because it is a black white incident . I pray for the family and all the ones affected by this and pray that parents can learn to raise there kids properly and not have others try to clean up there mess later.
Angel @ yahoo
Kansley

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Dec 17, 2007
black man wrote:
Excuse me?
They were at the wrong place at the wrong time?
Yeah, it's called being in someone else's home without permission! It's called breaking and entering, robbery, rape and MURDER!!!
You don't see these "good boys" breaking into a black families home do you? You don't see them killing a 12 year old black girl do you? You don't see the usual community outrage over the death of a 12 year old White girl!
Now, had this been a 12 year old black girl murdered at the hands of five, YES there were 5, white men there would be cries of racism and the Revs. Sharp-tongue and Jack-a$$ marching up and down main street for "No Just US, No Peace!"
Just like Jena...just like the Fairmont 5, just like 99.99% of the black on white crimes...the truth will never hit the airwaves because if the truth ever came out White people would rise up in arms and solve the problem once and for all!
Guess I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time...but the times, they are a changin'!!!
Kansley

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 17, 2007
RedHeadWithBlueEyes2006 wrote:
I think this was such a sad situation. I am sitting here at home when it was put out there . I had to tell my Daughter whom is and was a best friend of Emily Haddock. And to see my 12 yr old daughter scream and break down for the first time in her life. No that is hard and to find out it was kids who did it to top it off. My daughter has been hurt and torn apart since the day we got the call that she had been murdered. And to Carry 4 11 and 12 year old girls to a funeral of there best friend was the hardest thing as well I have ever done. Trying to be supportive and help these kids understand why these boys would do this. And to see her tiny frail body in the casket with bruises all over her where they beat her and as well the one thing that did bring some sun light was seeing the bruises on her fist where she beat the hell out of one of them so knowing she was able to put up a fight helped me know that she did not go down without a fight . I think they should fry all those kids who did this to her reguardless of there race or age. I am getting sick of people pulling the race card just because it is a black white incident . I pray for the family and all the ones affected by this and pray that parents can learn to raise there kids properly and not have others try to clean up there mess later.
Angel @ yahoo
I'm so sorry for the loss that you and your daughter have suffered.

Remember that Emily is in a better place now, but she should be at home with her family...there is no getting around that.

The best we can hope for now is justice for Emily.
Kansley

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 17, 2007
mr mister wrote:
i think that them boys will suffer in prison if they are not suffering in jail after others find out what they did
And this benefits Emily how?

Emily is dead, and so should these "boys". They did the crime, they need to do the time...just as Emily has to do...
Kansley

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Dec 17, 2007
Someone who knew Emily wrote:
Tell me black man how was it an honest mistake???
First of all there was nothing honest about breaking into someones house. Maybe if there parents would have raised them better they would know the definition of honesty. Then you want to call it a f** cking mistake???? They shot Emily in the F** ing head three times, not the stomache, knee and head. All three in the head!!! Now her parents had to put her forever in the ground with those bullet holes in her head for eternity. You have want to put your comment in on it. F*** YOU!!!! I'm sure if it was a black child it wouldn't have been an honest mistake now would it mr black man??? Those three made a mistake alright!!! And tell me how many black people break in another black persons home??? NONE!! F*** you black man!!!
You need to consider the source of this post.

It's probably someone who knows one or more of the MURDERERS or is one of their kind. A cold blooded killer in the making...

It's time for people to stand up for the rights of their children. No matter what it takes.

Emily is yet another victim of Black-On-White Crime! Something that the mainstream media loves to ignore. Look at the major cities and see what the truth is and how the media covers it. Or doesn't cover it...

Can you imagine the outrage if the truth got out? Can you imagine what would be the results of the media telling the truth about crime statistics?

I suggest everyone read "The Color Of Crime" by the New Freedom Foundation and the FBI's own crime statistics...

We're being lied to people...and our children are paying the cost!

Emily needs justice, she deserves it!
Johnny Yuma

Tampa, FL

#22 Dec 17, 2007
Wonder how this would have played out if five white guys dressed up as Marines were to have gone into a bar, and accidently shot a black girl in the head three times after they ...well you get the idea.
The white race is under assault, and until the white race wakes up and figures it out..and stops with the
"help me I'm being brainwashed and I can't stop it" routine..they will continue to suffer at the hands of the PC 'we're all the same, just some of us are in the wrong place at the wrong time' deal.
Yeah..that's it..we're all the same, just some of us be gattin' and some of us be white. Wake up.
Stormfront.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developer of Publix Shopping Center to Hold Pub... Aug 24 Gerry 1
News Morganton Development Readies for Customers Jul '16 Disappointed 2
BUSINESS NETWORK LONG DISTANCE-Beware of this c... (Nov '08) Jun '16 Sherri 94
News Suspect Fleeing Robbins Police Officer Strikes ... May '16 bananahead 1
When is the 5 mile yard sale? (May '08) Apr '16 Kytti 76
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Apr '16 happy 69
The Pinecrest Tent Prom Apr '16 Backwoods Bob 1

Vass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance