First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Asheboro, NC

#83 Jun 5, 2013
They're still at it. I get "courtesy" calls from Centurylink and that's what I thought this was. It was about lowering my long distance rate - the same as mentioned in previous messages. In the confirmation phase, in which I'd been instructed to answer only "yes or no" and not ask any questions, the guy said "you understand that we're not affiliated with Centurylink." When I said, "What? Say that again," he told me he could not complete the confirmation process and my representative would call me. No one has called. Now, I have to check with CL to be sure BNLD didn't sign me up with the info they had. I hate dealing with stuff like this.

Dallas, OR

#84 Jun 21, 2013
Just got a call from this company and was told they could save me money on my long distance bill. I got suckered into it but then looked them up on line and found all this about it being a scam. I called my local carrier and they told me to put a pic freeze on my long distance and the order from them could not go through. What a SCAM

#85 Aug 22, 2013
BNLD is best long distance provider

Charlottesville, VA

#86 Sep 17, 2013
While on the phone with BNLD talking with their rep, I Googled BNLD and found this page. After looking quickly at the first few posts I realized I was about to be scammed & told the guy "No." Thanks!:^D

United States

#87 Sep 19, 2013
I am outraged by the nerve of this company's "cold" calling techniques. I received a late night call from these spammers. The guy refused to identify himself, but kept asking me if my phone bills were paid????? My phone bill is always paid and on time, but that certainly was none of his business. He never identified what company he was with either, but insinuated he was a rep from my existing provider. AT&T would never call me late at night with this unprofessional script or use an unrelated personal attack. Well, naturally I blew a fuse on him and then hung up. I am sick and tired of these unethical marketing tricks that have been increasing over the last few years from unwelcome solicitors.

#88 Oct 1, 2013
BNLD its not a SCAMMER its true they are great long distance provider

Vancouver, WA

#89 Dec 3, 2013
I just got called by these yahoo's today 12/3/13

A black guy tells me that he's reviewed my century link and accusingly says that I don't make many long distance calls each month. So I said, "What does that matter". "Well Mr Smith" he says super condescending tone, I can switch your account so you only pay $6.00 instead of the $16.00. It sounded to good to be true, but I got skeptical of it being legit when he acted so totally rude to me. So I said "I don't know, why don't you send me something in writing" and soon as I said that he hung up on me. Obviously a total scam!!
John in San Francisco

San Francisco, CA

#90 Apr 23, 2014
I moved, & could not recollect the Service I had over a Year ago, however, I found this forum & did not sign on. Be sure, I did have THIS SERVICE over a Year, the Rates were Great, & I never had troubles with BNLD. The Phone Man (Caller) was Inable to Tell me Wether or Not BNLD was the Same Long Distance Service I had formerly. My Move, withing the Same Zip Code, took a Month in order to Retain my Phone Number.
This service actually is GREAT for people on Universal lifeline, as I am (Senior Crippled) I hope they call back, I will ask my Money Management Services to try to contact them if not.
Today's Date is Wed. Apr 23, 2014.

United States

#91 Jun 27, 2014
It is a complete scam, I worked for the company for over a year. BNLD is no longer allowed to sale/ or call businesses'. Basically its a box company. When one name goes bad, they box it, and reopen under a new name. Now it is called ISI ( Intergraded Services Incorporated) it has many different names, and Tre Parker hit it right on the nail, these box companies are behind the prison fences, they recruit some of the best con artist out there. Prisoners make $8 a month on the yard, but can get on a phn and call people all over the US to scam them out of money for $1.45 an hour, plus it pays bonuses after 4 lines have been verified in a day. ( .25 a line) its wrong, the guys and girls in prison are broke and hungry, so the prison system uses that in their advantage. Best advice for everyone is to know that any major carrier will not call u about ur lines, they will send out info in the mail. Here is another kicker, all those prisoners have all ur personal information, they know ur physical address, and ur full name. So beware of making them mad, just tell them no thank u and to please remove your number from their call list.

United States

#92 Jun 27, 2014
BNLD does still provide long distance for home phones. They do have it for $6.99 .5 cents per min for all interstate calls, that is state to state, where they get you at is the intrastate calls, ( inside of your state) those a .10 cents per min. It may help some ppl, but for the most, it'll only hurt your pocket book. Most definitely if you are still under contact with you current provider.

Chicago, IL

#93 Dec 9, 2014
tre parker wrote:
i used to work 4 them hear in florida the mngr at the call center is a x crack head and currently facing charges for miss conduct hes a animal i quit after 1 week of working there watching them cange church elderly small an large buisness phone lines i dont understand how these people are even allowed to breathe let alone work given over half of the employees are ex cons or work release i just wish i knew how to blow the whistle on these guys and to everyone whome ive put to a dissaddvantage due to my greed and lack of commen sence i very deeply appologise an also please forgive my spelling kinda n a rush
Hey just came across this article I used to work for Bnld as well is the gentleman Name David last name Beginning with the letter S.ex crack head u say OMG I don't know about ex how about current. I would like to speak directly with u if possible. Have so much to say. Don't won't yo post it all on hear.thanks n advance.they had several programs not just Bnld.(I have lots of info I would like to share with u.)

Austin, TX

#94 Jul 9, 2015
I also fell victim to their whateverness. Cost me hundreds. Was too stupid to notice until my daughter had her second child and my wife was on the phone quite a bit. Got $500 in long distance charges in the span of 6 weeks.(While still paying Verizon for unlimited international and long distance) I called to disconnect. which left my long distance inoperable for 2 weeks until verizon could figure out where they clipped on their jumper cables to suck money out of my verizon bill. It's been a horrible mess. BNLD is trying to hold me to their "agreement" because of the recorded confirmation..but that does not reflect all the misinformation given to me by the sales rep.I filed a complaint with FCC and PUC of Texas.
juan garcia

Salt Lake City, UT

#95 Nov 19, 2015
scammer plain and simple. DONT FALL FOR IT just hang up

Perris, CA

#96 Jun 18, 2016
Well this company is back at it again I got a call saying their with Verizon and wanted to save me money I declined she got upset that I did not want to save money June of 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Village Urges Publix Developer to Reconsider Ac... Mon Native 7
News Village Still Mulling Position on Publix Shoppi... Sep '16 Dick Tracy 2
When is the 5 mile yard sale? (May '08) Aug '16 Hillary James 77
News Developer of Publix Shopping Center to Hold Pub... Aug '16 Gerry 1
News Morganton Development Readies for Customers Jul '16 Disappointed 2
News Blowing Rock homeowner pens Biblical synopsis (Mar '13) Oct '13 xyz 2
News Big Fraud Bust: Electronic audit service uncove... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ratzenberg Ritzo 1

Vass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vass Mortgages