Edward Dee Winders JR

Fredericktown, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Everything i see on this fuckin site about my dad is talkin trash and it messes with my head...to be honest i didnt see my dad much when i was little because he was on drugs or whatever but thats his damn business and half the shit talkers on here have prolly been up for days and dont got shit to do but talk trash and hit the foil. my dad has changed and ill back him till the day i die and i love him no matter how many mistakes he has made. you know things have changed when instead of sayin sorry he crys when he sees his oldest son walk thru his door. idc what anyone says about him he is my dad and family and its really none of you damn business what happens to my little brother and sister so if you feel the need to talk shit please do but dnt forget you aint big enough to tell a winders to their face their pieces of shit....lol id love to see you try
family friend

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2012
is the bubba son or is this bubba just wondering
Edward Dee Winders JR

Fredericktown, MO

#3 Aug 2, 2012
This is his son.
family friend

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Aug 3, 2012
okay i proud of him i heard he was doing really good
Edward Dee Winders JR

Fredericktown, MO

#5 Aug 4, 2012
He is, he still talks to me so I know he's trying.
realy

Marble Falls, TX

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Edward we never meet I don't thank I putin name bc hell u know how it is the another name a noth shit talker but any way yes ur dad has mad some mistakes but his still a great guy iv know ur dad ever sice I was lil he help rasie me along wit the green boys lol his always been good 2 me and stood up 4. Me ur a lucky guy 2 get 2 b around him I'm pround of him I aight seen him in a wele tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Monroe County Res... 18,870
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Monroe County Res... 1,551
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Monroe County Res... 16,713
charges reduced 1 hr guest 2
Another failure for wynne 2 hr Jackie love me 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Crow T Robot 32,685
Haven Bennett married....AGAIN 13 hr its me 2

Vanndale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance