Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Los Angeles, CA

#362 Sep 8, 2012
Chant to lose weight. You might lose weight just from chanting, or you might find the right diet and exercise plan, the right supplement, and/or the will power to stick to it.

You have nothing to lose by trying. You don't have to pay anything.
http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/
mary

Saint Louis, MO

#364 Sep 11, 2012
I'm really wanting to try out this awesome product that I'm hearing so much about:) I would love to try samples if possible asap to get the weight loss started before having to purchase the full supply. That's unless theres a cheaper supply. Thanks so much! I'm located in Illinois.

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#365 Sep 12, 2012
Phenterimine is more fun
Lvf

United States

#366 Sep 21, 2012
I have friends and family members,that want to try this,how,can i get started and what do i get for helping sell these pills

Since: Sep 12

Columbia, MO

#367 Sep 26, 2012
I am an independent distributor if you are still looking for the A.C.E. diet pills. email me at loseweightwithace2012@gmail.co m cost is $1/pill they come in 2ct trial packs or 60ct bottles (add $3 if being shipped) When you email me I will tell you how to become an associate or preferred customer to get access to all the other products including A.C.E. at wholesale prices rather than retail.

-Cassie

Columbia, MO

#368 Sep 26, 2012
Lvf wrote:
I have friends and family members,that want to try this,how,can i get started and what do i get for helping sell these pills
I am an independent distributor if you are still looking for the A.C.E. diet pills. email me at loseweightwithace2012@gmail.co m cost is $1/pill they come in 2ct trial packs or 60ct bottles (add $3 if being shipped) When you email me I will tell you how to become an associate or preferred customer to get access to all the other products including A.C.E. at wholesale prices rather than retail.
Interested

Irvine, KY

#369 Oct 5, 2012
Cassies ACE by SABA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anyone selling these around the Richmond or Lexington,KY area?
Cathie

Marion, OH

#370 Oct 10, 2012
My daughter & I both would like to try ACA but r on daily meds & also have a sensitivity to caffeine. I don't want to spend the money & not b able to use it. It there a way to try samples before buying?
Love my ACE wrote:
<quoted text>
email me your address and I will send you some samples for you to try at no charge. cathy@weighless.net
need a change

Mayfield, KY

#371 Oct 23, 2012
looking to try ace pills but would like to try before i buy is that possible
smiddy

Cullman, AL

#372 Oct 29, 2012
how can i get a free sample to try this and make sure that it is going to do what it says if anyone knows please email me at smith0991@hotmail.com thanks
phatmomma

Nashville, TN

#373 Oct 30, 2012
need a change wrote:
looking to try ace pills but would like to try before i buy is that possible
I'm a distributor in Nashville, Tn. Email me at carlahailey@gmail.com & I can get you started.
Rich Warne

Albany, GA

#374 Nov 3, 2012
petlover wrote:
I just received samples that are black; now I see that someone says that the black pill will not work........what color are the ones that do work?
I am an ACE distributor you can find me on Facebook. I mention I am a distributor because we have been informed that with the rapid success of ACE there is a counterfit out there. It is awesome you are trying to be more healthy (how ever you choose to do it) but PLEASE do yourself a favor and get your product from a ACE SITE like www richwarneace com OR get it from a ACE distributor first hand. Fake product has been found on Ebay and Amazon so far! There are bad distributors too. A good distributor will be available to answer questions and help with anything you need not JUST SELL YOU PRODUCT! Saba has been around for YEARS and Amish communities has sworn by the product since their introduction.

BE SAFE everyone!
Rich Warne

Albany, GA

#375 Nov 3, 2012
Cathie wrote:
My daughter & I both would like to try ACA but r on daily meds & also have a sensitivity to caffeine. I don't want to spend the money & not b able to use it. It there a way to try samples before buying?
<quoted text>
If you do get samples PLEASE check with your Dr! ACE is about making better choices and being healthy!
democrate 23 dist

Irmo, SC

#376 Nov 4, 2012
They can't be that good if anyone can sell them

Bloomington, IN

#377 Nov 5, 2012
Julie322 wrote:
I am wanting some samples but can't seem to get anyone to email me back...
Wow That is funny! I am in Hendersonville you can email me- Junetta@lovemyace.com and if you ahve not tried it already I will meet up with you. I recently just found these forums...
britney camp

Guntersville, AL

#378 Nov 19, 2012
i am an ace distributer in alabama contact me at britneycamp@rocketmail.com
Felicia

Mcdonough, GA

#379 Dec 1, 2012
I've taken Ace for 2 months and nothing! But my husband and daughter have lost in lbs n inches! Daughter does ab workouts only but will start cardio soon and hubbys workout is going to work (no added workout). I'm taking it for the 3 month recommended time but will stop if I don't see any results and yes I exercise (walk/run which I add belly dancing into) 2-3x/week. I barely eat. And am drinking water. I may have soda once or twice a week if that. Results may vary! And though I have more energy with two I later feel zonked out (rarely do it) and can't afford it anyways. I'm 5'1 142lbs
bri

United States

#381 Dec 5, 2012
Janette wrote:
Any one wanting ACE contact me at lj_gh@tds.net can ship anywhere even samples. ACE is the best weight loss program.
i wonna try them
Danie

Clarksville, TN

#382 Dec 6, 2012
Brandy Hall wrote:
<quoted text> I am wanting to try ace and am not sure where to find it. I live in Owensboro KY.
I sell it and will ship anywhere! Im on Facebook..Fort Campbells finest ACE.
Ace Diet Pills

Mount Juliet, TN

#384 Dec 8, 2012
democrate 23 dist wrote:
They can't be that good if anyone can sell them
Anyone can'tsell them you have to be an authorized distributor! You should try some they have mood enhancers, you might not be so negative!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanleer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 2 hr tennessee moralit... 284
Pagents 4 hr LikeItIs 9
Dental office 10 hr ?? 11
wellllll 18 hr smalltown 1
Do Y'all Believe Alex Moore Committed Suicide O... 22 hr hello 6
Chase Manners Sun TOosse 37
Jay Wilburn Sun STFU 2
Vanleer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vanleer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?