stealing at scc
sickofit

Jackson, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2010
If you are as sick of your kids gettin stuff stolen as I am please call the school board members and demand something be done. Why the principal and Super intendant are protecting the theives out there i don't understand. Don't they know how to catch a thief? Or do they just not care? Only thing that will help is if the paretns of the kids in this district complain enough like going to the school board meeting on Sept. 13th to tell them WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!
Former student

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Dude ur totally right but they ain't gonna do nuthin about it. When I went there it wasn't nuthin to "lose" money clothes or even ur shoes in P.E. The principal threatened to call the cops but never did and that was a different principal than what scc has now!!! They r just scared of what I don't know but that is how it came across to me as a student!
someone

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2012
they do absolutely nothing about theft at scc, I am a former student, if something was stolen, no searches were done, and the victim was blamed for it not being locked up! and if they did catch the thief, no police were ever contacted or threatened to be contacted, they simply suspended them, or gave them in school suspension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanduser Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTE NO on School TAX ISSUE 3 min Guest 70
music game (Sep '09) 2 hr Fairydust 9,574
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 2 hr Fairydust 2,802
miner chief of Police is in trouble? 3 hr Mirth 17
Matt and Sarah 3 hr nosey 46
Sikeston is 3 hr Tator 35
Falkoff"s (Oct '10) 9 hr Curious George 25

Vanduser Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance