Audrey Lynn Cross

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Zippy has or should I say had a girlfriend named Samantha in Scott City, but thats all spoiled now , Zippy got busted today. Me and dirty both tried to school the boy about messin with that shit and he wouldnt listen to us , so hes doing time now...Thats how I learned and thats how dirty learned , doing time!
no bs jst truth

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Out of the closet? Seriously who posted that shit? Doesn't everyone have better things to do then to set down gossip on the internet. Please ppl!!
Trudy Johnson

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

whoever put the bullshit on Topix about Zippy coming out of the closet! You are so damned stupid! I don't care who you are, or what you think you know or claim to know, you are really jacked the hell up!!!! He is not gay! You know everyone has some sort of problem, but, mind your own f------ business! No one is perfect in this worl!!! Get a life ! Topix need to be banned! This has got to be the most retarted thing on the Internet!!!
Roger C

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Trudy don't even try. Your not speaking ignorant enough for them to understand.
Christel

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Roger C wrote:
Trudy don't even try. Your not speaking ignorant enough for them to understand.
Couldnt have said it better Roger and Trudy is right they need to ban this Topix shit, its all got and getting out of hand on here.
Jim Dandy

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

Christel wrote:
<quoted text>Couldnt have said it better Roger and Trudy is right they need to ban this Topix shit, its all got and getting out of hand on here.
Indeed !!!!!
MYOB

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Why does everyone in Vanduser have homophobia and calling everyone gay? So what if people are gay and they are not ? Why is it that if this person has 50 girlfriends or 50 boyfriends are you asking the public about their sex life? What do you think about your own sex life? If it were sooo good then I doubt you would be worried about the rest of this communities' sex life. Get real quit worrying about who is gay and straight and live life.
no bs jst truth

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

MYOB wrote:
Why does everyone in Vanduser have homophobia and calling everyone gay? So what if people are gay and they are not ? Why is it that if this person has 50 girlfriends or 50 boyfriends are you asking the public about their sex life? What do you think about your own sex life? If it were sooo good then I doubt you would be worried about the rest of this communities' sex life. Get real quit worrying about who is gay and straight and live life.
This is soooo true. I couldnt have said it better myself!
Sweet

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Well said. Who cares if someone is gay, straight or bi. It's their life and you have your own. Stay out of other peoples business. If your gay your gay if your not your not!!! PEACE
someone

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

he asked me out and im a girl
Jazz

Wildey, Barbados

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Oh my Shaun T is so finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne
mimi

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

UMMMM....how did anyone not know as soon as he opened his mouth? Why is this a topic?
Mommaof3

Bryans Road, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow!!!! I'm not sure if he is...if he is that's his life...and if he's not hell that's still gonna be his life...so ppl worry bout yourselves!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vanduser Discussions

Search the Vanduser Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ammo troop 38 min ammo troop 12
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min Dawg Rules 92,285
Pit Bulls 57 min Informed 10
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked 1 hr Princess Hey 610
school 1 hr me 2 6
Sikeston Academy of Dance 1 hr guest 22
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,369
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vanduser Jobs

•••
•••